New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Me and my wife almost got into three, separate accidents - all in a span of one day (last Saturday). Two involved motorcycle drivers and the other one a Mitsubishi Adventure.

First incident happened in the morning, around 8:00am. My wife and I came from the market and we were going to my mom's house. As we were making the right turn (actually, the turn was 80% complete), I saw in my peripheral vision a vehicle fast approaching to my right - a motorcyle. The idiot didn't stop. He increased speed, honked his horn and passed in front of me! Good thing I stepped on the brakes before I hit that imbecile! In my anger, I opened the window and told him how I felt. You know what that MFSB did? He stopped, looked at me and gave me the finger. I'm a person who has miles of patience but that guy really ticked me off - I wanted to go after him and run him to the ground! However, my wife talked me out of it. Good thing - that dingbat might have a gun.

Second incident happened on the NLEX - north bound. I was on the 2nd outermost lane and was cruising around 70kph. As we were nearing the Meycauayan toll plaza, a white Mitsubishi Adventure (with heavily tinted windows and tinted plate number covers) came whizzing by my left, cut in-front of me and proceeded to exit at Meycauayan. This MFSB did his cut at only two vehicles length. I had no choice but to break hard. There was a bus on my right who also had to break hard. However, he had to swing to his left to avoid possibly hitting that jerk's tail. Good thing I slowed down first before the bus swerved. If not, he would have bumped my rear, right passenger door - where my daughter was at.

The last incident happened night-time, near our home. My wife was driving this time. While we were nearing our turn for home, a Yamaha scooter scooted to right and darted in front of us. When we were almost at the turn, that *$$hole suddenly made a U-turn. This idiotic move almost made us hit him since he was only a car's length ahead. My wife was so angry, she opened the window and told the driver what was on her mind. You know what the driver did? He just laughed at us!

*$!*&?^ talaga!!!!

good thing you guys are alright, what an adventure (no pun intended).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep, good thing walang nangyari. Ewan ko ba - parang magnet ako sa mga irresponsible motorcycle drivers. Lahat halos ng near accidents ko eh involving irresponsible motorcycle drivers. Pero last Saturday is one Saturday I would not forget in the coming months.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    daming engot talaga ngayon sa NLEX.

just this morning... mabilis ang takbo ko (around 100kph) and may i overtake ako... nasa 2nd to the innermost lane ako... nag signal ako to go to the passing lane... nasa gitna na ng 2 lane ako nung may bumulagang BMW E90 sa left ko...

nagulat ako dun at kala ko tatama kasi out of nowhere siya (mukhang nag swerve from the rightmost lane). pero nag proceed pa din ako pumunta sa passing lane.

si ogag naman eh swerve two lanes to the right ulit... kaso may truck... ayun... lalo siyang naiwan. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ooohhhh E90! hehe

buti walang nangyari sayo nic

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    daming engot talaga ngayon sa NLEX
    Nakow, sinabi mo. Maraming motorists na ang babagal ng takbo pero nasa inner-most lane. Ilang beses na akong nakakita ng nag-o-overtake sa inner-most na nabubulaga ng slow vehicles.

I dunno if this made news pero mga 4-5 weeks ago (Thursday ata yun), may nakasabay ka min na Honda Dream approaching the Balintawak toll plaza. It seems na gustong pumasok nung naka-scooter sa NLEX. Dalawa sila sa bike - yung naka-angkas, may hawak pa na Coleman water cooler na nakalawit sa right side. Out of curiosity, sinundan namin. Gusto yatang pumuslit kasi nag-tago sila dun sa gilid ng isang panel van, Nung nag-open yung gate, nag-attempt silang umalis pero may vigilant na guard na nahuli sila. Ang mistake lang nung guard eh hindi nila inalis yung scooter dun sa lane - dun nila pinirmi. Sigurado, na stall yung mga nasa likod na sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ooohhhh E90! hehe

buti walang nangyari sayo nic
    mukhang 318 at hirap humabol. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe yon a. 3 near misses... buti nalang walang nangyari sayo

dumadami talaga mga ogag sa daan natin

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Triple whammy? Those are the things that makes your day. Defensive driving plays a big part on the roads these days with these kinds of maniacs. Woe to them!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Yep, good thing walang nangyari. Ewan ko ba - parang magnet ako sa mga irresponsible motorcycle drivers. Lahat halos ng near accidents ko eh involving irresponsible motorcycle drivers. Pero last Saturday is one Saturday I would not forget in the coming months.
    nic, hindi ka magnet, marami lang talagang mga ogags na motorcycle drivers.
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Near-triple Whammy Saturday