New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    last Friday, my daughter was admitted at the Las Piñas City Medical Center in Marcos Alvarez Avenue. Since the hospital has a very small parking space, I had no choice but to park inside the subdivision just beside the hospital. When I came back to my car after an hour my firendship sticker was already gone. I called the attention of the park attendant and he said that pangalawa na daw ako na nanakawan ng sticker. Grabe na talaga mga tao ngayon. Kung alam ko lang na mangyayari ang ganito sana di ko na lang sinunod yung instruction na sa labas idikit ang sticker. To all fellow residents of Las Piñas City, ingatan nyo mga sticker nyo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    This is why i just taped it inside the windshield, AFAIR, happygilmore mentioned that his sticker was almost stolen so i didn't place it outside. You can also stick it in the top middle portion of the windshield, para lang mas mahirap abutin..

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    that is the reason why until now, i havent put my sticker, dami na nagsabi na nagkakanakawan nga coz madali i-peel off yung bagong sticker. If sinisita ako ng guard, i just tell them na dami na nanakawan and i dont want to be another number sa statistics and they do acknowledge nga. pinapalampas naman ako.

marami kasi di makakuha ng original sticker because they require the OR and the DL to bear the Las Pinas residence. if not, di ka isyuhan. so those people resort to "stealing" or buying from "thieves"....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    idinikit ko sya dun sa tapat mismo ng rear view mirror. according to my neighbors, may nagbebenta daw ng sticker Php 1,500 ang isa no wonder.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nyak! wala pala lang talab.. e ang hirap na kunin sa part na yun e.. kitang kita ka pa ng mga tao.. tsk tsk.. sa loob na lang talaga ng windshield

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    since mine was already stuck on the windshield way before the rash of FS sticker thefts occured, what i did instead (upon the advice of a family friend whose american based son does the same thing annually on his car's registration sticker (apparently ninakaw din pala sa tate and registration stickers)) was to run a blade several times through the FS sticker so as to dissuade potential thieves from peeling my sticker off. at least kung try nila kunin, hindi nila mabubuo ang pagnanakaw at hindi nila mapapakinabangan
    Last edited by baludoy; September 17th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    since mine was already stuck on the windshield way before the rash of FS sticker thefts occured, what i did instead (upon the advice of a family friend whose american based son does the same thing on his car's registration sticker (apparently ninakaw din pala sa tate and registration sticker)) was to run a blade several times through the FS sticker so as to dissuade potential thieves from peeling my sticker off. at least kung try nila kunin, hindi nila mabubuo ang pagnanakaw at hindi nila mapapakinabangan
    good move. just goes to show how coveted that sticker is. the new sticker is too big and as such, quite easily detachable. sana sa loob na lang ulit.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Best to tun a blade and have several cuts on the sticker. This way, they wont have a use for the sticker as it will just be torn when they try to get it.

question...di po kasi ako taga las pinas... anu po yung sticker na yan? iintriga ko, bakit parang "in-demand" para nakawin pa?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    question...di po kasi ako taga las pinas... anu po yung sticker na yan? iintriga ko, bakit parang "in-demand" para nakawin pa?
    the sticker allows you to pass thru villages and side streets to avoid traffic in the main road (alabang zapote). This is issued free by the local government but only to las pinas residents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
My Friendship Sticker was Stolen