New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello Fellow Tsikoteers,

Yesterday at around 5:00pm my carnival was assaulted by an underbone bike while we were stuck in traffic. We were heading for the airport to pick up my brother in-law. On board was my wife and 5 year old daughter, my sister-in-law and a three month old baby. We left casimiro village in las pinas at 4:45pm and hit the traffic at CAA road. The one way traffic flow was still in place so we were moving at a snail pace because of the rains. People were all over the place and lots of motor bikes were snaking there way up the road. It was total anarchy.

We were almost near the naga road intersection when we felt a bump in the rear of the car. Initially we thought people were accidentally hitting the car. As it turned out an underbone bike was doing the bumping. Two males were riding tandem. Then they moved to my side and started kicking the door. Then he purposely scratched the car by using his handle bars brake lever.

He was cursing and doing the finger. He then moved and tunred left to naga road heading towards zapote. All this happened quickly I only got the plate no. We were helpless because we were stuck in traffic. I can only watch in horror what this guy was doing.

I plan to go to the traffic enforcement office tomorrow morning to file a blotter. Is there any other thing I can do to catch this bad guy? I will post the plate no of an japanese underbone blue motor bike.

tnx

rodski

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    '
    Oh Boy, what an experience... baka bangag yung mga yun and tripping ang ginagawa... i'm renting a place din sa casimiro village. sana wag ko ma-encounter ang mga SOBs na yun!!!

Post the plate # ... Fireblade to the rescue!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tsikot willing to assist and we will just be here waiting Your narration is quite lacking in details but nevertheless, he does not have the right to damage your vehicle.Game!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At least you and your passengers are safe. Trace the culprit. Kung yung Fortuner ng may ari ng malaking company nahanap with the help of the Tsikoteers I don't see how it can't be done in this case.

Do you remember any action or incident which could have provoked them? Maybe you were mistaken for somebody else.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks guys for the support. In hindsight, while trying to sleep last night, I realized that if I went down the vehicle It could have been a holdup situation jeopardizing the lives of my passengers. I glad I tried not to further provoke him by responding to his curses and dirty finger.

To help others react to this situation. It would help to do the ff:

- don't go down the vehicle.
    - have a pepper spray ready. (we were planning to buy the pepper spray last month)
    - capture the perpetrator with a camera phone or a digicam.
    - lastly, attract attention by blasting your horn.

The underbone bike looks like a honda wave not really sure because they all look alike. It is definitely not an honda xrm. The color is blue with some colorful stickers on the side. One thing is definitely sure the plate no. is TQ 3972.

I'll update you guys once I file a complaint with the las pinas traffic enforcers.

tnx

rodski

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Possibly them underbone bike occupants were doing their pasikat ahas like maneuvers when probably Sir Rodski may have offended them by blocking their way or changing lane?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    anyone care to post a pic of what a underbone bike is? i'm imagining a bicycle made out of human skeletons.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    anyone care to post a pic of what a underbone bike is? i'm imagining a bicycle made out of human skeletons.

Oo nga naman, ano ba hitsura nun?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    kaya dumadami bad impressions sa mga MC rider
    dahil sa mga gaya ng "mababait" na ganon klase na driver ,
    wawa naman iyon mga matitino talaga mag drive ng motorcycle

Buti na lang nandiyan si fireblade ,kahit rider din
    pero never niya kunsintihin mga ganon kalokohan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *BoEinG_747

Marami pa namang matino chief. Dati nga nung naflat rear left tire ko on the road (car), ni isang 4 wheelers walang nag-assist. Ang tumulong pa sakin is naka sports bike.

Let's just hope na dumami ang mabait at umonti ang pasaway. =D

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
My car was assaulted by an underbone bike during traffic