New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My brother was on his way home today I guess around 8pm. He was driving along Tandang Sora behind a RAV4. The RAV4 suddenly brakes and my brother had to move left to avoid him.

Unfortunately, the lead motorcycle of the PSG is just some distance behind him. Rather than just passing or letting my brother go, the cop intentionally hits the left rear quarter panel resulting in a dent. Brother confronts cop, cop curses brother and cop speeds away leaving the scene [and my brother's damaged vehicle].

Stupid cop does not know the vice president is our neighbor. Boy was he surprised. PSG team leader had to pay our house [and my unhappy dad] a visit to apologize.

Hopefully damages will be settled soon or we will have to talk to their boss and possibly file a case against stupid cop.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i hope that guy will pay for the damage he incurred. sobra talaga yang mga psg na yan..kala mo tama sila eh napaka-reckless naman..ilalabas pa nilang ikaw ang mali..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko lang kung sa kanya manggagaling ang pambayad. I'm betting sa bulsa din ni Juan de la Cruz kukunin yun if ever.

Nakakainis lang kung bakit ka pa kailangan sigaw-sigawan at pagmumurahin ng mga iyan. Wala na ba silang pinag-aralan? Akala mo hindi tao ang kausap nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang yayabang ng mga yan e. kala mo sila may-ari ng daan, kala mo sila ang pulitiko kung umasta.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    taga tandang sora din ako, buti na lang wala pa ko na encounter na ganyan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    badtrip nga un.. ikaw na binangga ikaw pa minura... sana nga bayaran. wala na tayo magagawa pag galing pa kay juan dela cruz un pambayad

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just file the case, it should teach them a good lesson in manners

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ano ba yan! ang yabang!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL
    ang yayabang ng mga yan e. kala mo sila may-ari ng daan, kala mo sila ang pulitiko kung umasta.

IMHO even politicos dont have the right to show their ill manners on the road.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    remember to always keep a safe distance from vehicle in front of you and to stupid cops who think they are god.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
My brother's encounter with the PSG