1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sobra naman ito. Broad daylight!

------------------

Motorist robbed in traffic jam

By Marlon Alexander Luistro
    Inquirer
    Last updated 00:37am (Mla time) 11/16/2006

Published on Page A14 of the November 16, 2006 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

CAMP MIGUEL MALVAR, BATANGAS—Two unidentified armed suspects robbed a motorist of personal belongings and cash while his vehicle got stuck in a traffic jam at the Maharlika Highway in Barangay Sta. Anastacia, Sto. Tomas town Friday.

Supt. Raul Tacaca, Sto. Tomas police chief, identified the victim as Jose Nanez, 43, purchaser-secretary of the Modair Manila Company Inc. and resident of Bay, Laguna.

Tacaca said the traffic congestion stopped Nanez’s vehicle that was heading towards the highway’s south bound lane at 2:15 p.m.

The suspects suddenly appeared behind the car and shot at the vehicle, hitting its left and front windows. One of the suspects forcibly opened the right front door and declared a holdup.

Taken from the victim were his cell phone, car keys and P297,600 in cash.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    damn. di kaya inabangan na talaga siya?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    tsk tsk. marami na talagang ayaw lumaban nang parehas ngayon. pero pag nahuli naman yung mga mokong na holdaper, animo maamong tupa... l*che sila.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    malamang natiktikan at alam na may dalang pera.Magpapasko na kasi.Dapat sa mga yan isalvage na pag nahuli.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the 267k is a dead give-away.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    smells like an inside job. the guy is carrying 297 thousand pesos that day...who else would know???

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    damn. di kaya inabangan na talaga siya?
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    the 267k is a dead give-away.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    smells like an inside job. the guy is carrying 297 thousand pesos that day...who else would know???
    i'm just speculating...

considering the amount, probly that's payroll money or something that was withdrawn from the bank at dun pa lang sa bank eh meron nang informant (i.e. usually pretending to be a customer) ung mga robbers na mag-aabang sa labas & communicated via celphone.. presto!!!

this is an old m.o. of robbers & i'm quite familiar with that locality at medyo madami na nga nabiktima dyan dati when i was still a regular there at yun pa din pala hepe ng pnp dun...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    natiktikan at napag-aralan na yan. tsk! tsk! at least he's not hurt.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    i'm just speculating...

considering the amount, probly that's payroll money or something that was withdrawn from the bank at dun pa lang sa bank eh meron nang informant (i.e. usually pretending to be a customer) ung mga robbers na mag-aabang sa labas & communicated via celphone.. presto!!!

this is an old m.o. of robbers & i'm quite familiar with that locality at medyo madami na nga nabiktima dyan dati when i was still a regular there at yun pa din pala hepe ng pnp dun...
    pwedeng pang payroll nga, yung friend ko na contractor siya lang din ang nagwiwithdraw ng payroll every week. iba ibang route ang ginagawa nya.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hindi pa-chambang nakawan yan. Somebody already knew that the motorist ig carrying a big amount of money.

Sa Quirino, alam ko matindi din nakawan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Motorist robbed in traffic jam