New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi everyone!

I was driving home earlier at around 12noon along Kamias Road (near intersection of Anonas Road). I was at the left lane (there were only 2 lanes) when a motorcycle suddenly swerved into my path thus hitting my right front mags and bumper. I stepped on my brakes and honked my horn. By this time, I was expecting the driver to move to the side so we could assess the damage he has done to my car.

He did not stop, he drove away immediately. I thought maybe he was going to drive/park sa side so that we could stop. But he didn't. He drove faster. I on the other hand, kept honking my horn and I tried to drive pass him so that I could block him. Since Kamias Road only had 2 lanes and the other lane was usually blocked by a Jeepney waiting for passengers, I had no choice but to drive behind him. I kept honking my horn but he did not stop. Clearly, he was trying to get away.

He made a left at Kasing-Kasing Street. I was chasing him and I just kept honking my horn. He then made a right turn at K-7th Street. Turns out, this was a One-Way street and we were at the opposite direction. I decided to cautiously go through. I was really furious that time but I do know that I shouldn't have entered a one-way street.

Anyway, I got caught up since there were cars parked on that street and I did not really want to go against the flow of traffic. Unfortunately, he got away.

I stopped for awhile at one of the side streets to check the damage. I had long and thick scratches on my Front Right Bumper and Mags.

He had a license plate but it was dirty and it was tilted upward, making it impossible for the driver behind him to see his plates. He knew he hit me and he knew it was his fault, yet he did not even have the balls to stop and talk.

This is so irritating. This is the first time na nag-habol ako ng Motorcycle Driver. There were 2 instances that I got hit by a motorcycle sa Side Mirror, these happened at the traffic intersection/stoplight when all vehicles are stopped. Tapos itong mga Motorcycles na ito(I'm not saying all, but MOST of them), sumisiksik sa gilid at pinipilit makalusot. Kaka-siksik nila tinamaan nila Side Mirror ko, tapos sabay takbo na. Alam nila hindi mo sila mahahabol since nasa kotse ka at traffic. Grabe na talaga sila.

I think there should be a law/policy that would have these motorcycle drivers wear Glow in the Dark vests that has their plate number on it. This is not only for safety measures but also for instances like these. Atleast kahit malayo sila and takbuhan ka, kita mo plate number nila sa Vest na suot nila.

Hay. Mga tao ngayon, wala na talagang ACCOUNTABILITY.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by runts View Post
    Hi everyone!

I was driving home earlier at around 12noon along Kamias Road (near intersection of Anonas Road). I was at the left lane (there were only 2 lanes) when a motorcycle suddenly swerved into my path thus hitting my right front mags and bumper. I stepped on my brakes and honked my horn. By this time, I was expecting the driver to move to the side so we could assess the damage he has done to my car.

He did not stop, he drove away immediately. I thought maybe he was going to drive/park sa side so that we could stop. But he didn't. He drove faster. I on the other hand, kept honking my horn and I tried to drive pass him so that I could block him. Since Kamias Road only had 2 lanes and the other lane was usually blocked by a Jeepney waiting for passengers, I had no choice but to drive behind him. I kept honking my horn but he did not stop. Clearly, he was trying to get away.

He made a left at Kasing-Kasing Street. I was chasing him and I just kept honking my horn. He then made a right turn at K-7th Street. Turns out, this was a One-Way street and we were at the opposite direction. I decided to cautiously go through. I was really furious that time but I do know that I shouldn't have entered a one-way street.

Anyway, I got caught up since there were cars parked on that street and I did not really want to go against the flow of traffic. Unfortunately, he got away.

I stopped for awhile at one of the side streets to check the damage. I had long and thick scratches on my Front Right Bumper and Mags.

He had a license plate but it was dirty and it was tilted upward, making it impossible for the driver behind him to see his plates. He knew he hit me and he knew it was his fault, yet he did not even have the balls to stop and talk.

This is so irritating. This is the first time na nag-habol ako ng Motorcycle Driver. There were 2 instances that I got hit by a motorcycle sa Side Mirror, these happened at the traffic intersection/stoplight when all vehicles are stopped. Tapos itong mga Motorcycles na ito(I'm not saying all, but MOST of them), sumisiksik sa gilid at pinipilit makalusot. Kaka-siksik nila tinamaan nila Side Mirror ko, tapos sabay takbo na. Alam nila hindi mo sila mahahabol since nasa kotse ka at traffic. Grabe na talaga sila.

I think there should be a law/policy that would have these motorcycle drivers wear Glow in the Dark vests that has their plate number on it. This is not only for safety measures but also for instances like these. Atleast kahit malayo sila and takbuhan ka, kita mo plate number nila sa Vest na suot nila.

Hay. Mga tao ngayon, wala na talagang ACCOUNTABILITY.
    nangyari sa akin yan kanina...

tinamaan yung side mirror ko ang laki nang gasgas... tuloy tuloy lang sya.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    TS sana binangga mo na lang nung nasa likuran ka niya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *CLAVEL3699: Nakakainis dyan, titignan ka pa nila bago ka takbuhan.

*Bin Diesel: Tempted akong gawin yun pero ako pa din ang talo sa huli. At based sa itsura niya, mukhang wala talaga siyang ipambabayad sa damage.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Kung gabi lang iyon at walang katao-tao eh inubos ko isang magasin....nakakairita talaga mga ganitong tao eh.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Kung gabi lang iyon at walang katao-tao eh inubos ko isang magasin....nakakairita talaga mga ganitong tao eh.
    jason, rolito... ikaw ba yan?

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Yan nakakainis sa ibang motorcycle drivers eh. Para bang may invisible lane para sa kanila para sumingit. Porke ba kasya sila may right na sila sumingit? Lalakas ng loob pag naka tagis naman hindi kayang harapin yung responsibility.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    That's the double standard when dealing with these two wheeled morons, if you hit them, they will stop you and demand payment but if they hit you, good luck catching them.

And if you do hit them out of rage or revenge, the law is still on THEIR side as in ANY accident between a two wheeled vehicle and a four wheeled vehicle, irregardless of who is really at fault, it will be the fault of the four wheeled vehicle. This is why most people just keep going if they get hit or hit these pests because nothing good will ever come of it if you stop. This is also one reason why these yokels are as "daring" as they are because they can get away with it, unless they die from their stupidity, of course.

Their luck eventually runs out and you see them covered with a newspaper after tempting Fate all the time. Even then, they're still a pain in the *$$ as traffic will be horrendous because of all the freakin' rubber neckers admiring the accident scene. Some may even be celebrating that the two wheeled pest has finally met his match and received what was due him.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Karma.....

"Mauna na kayong lahat"

13.7K:faint:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    Karma.....

"Mauna na kayong lahat"

13.7K:faint:
    I agree with one of the poster dapat "sweep" mo yun gulong niya para sumemplang siya. Tutal meron na damage bumper mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast