New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Kapag maluwag yung right ko, pagbibigyan ko. Pero kapag hindi ako makakapasok sa lane sa kabila, flash lang. So far lahat naman ng nakakasalubong ko bumabalik naman kasi takot din at alam nilang mali sila. Saka pansin ko mastakot sila sa masmalaking sasakyan na kasalubong. :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pagbigyan na lang, just imagina how it will change your life if you kill one of them, not worth it in my opinion.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pagbigyan na lang, just imagina how it will change your life if you kill one of them, not worth it in my opinion.
    happened to me no regrets(we we're on the same lane as usual he wants to get ahead of everybody else and counter flowed to the opposing lane but he didn't saw the incoming dump truck he went back to our lane he slammed right at us then slammed again back to the dump truck. the road was on a hill wherein such evasive maneuvers is not possible for me and the truck)... good thing my vehicle got a camera, though i wonder when i watch the news, why is it that even when the motorcycle is at fault they always put the blame on the car even if there is a cctv clearly showing it was the fault of the motorcycle rider?

no regrets since it was a traffic and it was stupid of him to do such, if ever he did survive i might have killed since he put me and my ex at risk

one thing funny though, our suv didn't have any dents, chip or signs that he slammed it

4. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Just saw motorcycle accident a few minutes ago at QA flyover going to Muñoz. I think the driver is dead, medyo kalat dugo sa kinahihigaan niya. May mga motorcycle sympathizers na nagbabantay sa kanya habang iniinvestigate ng MMDA.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    The general mind set of a rider although not all, is to occupy the the front when there is traffic, hence they counter flow or squeeze through the traffic just to get in front. Ang hindi nila nalalaman ay sa ginagawa nila ay may posibleng makasagi, mabangga or worse patay sila. Maraming mangmang na riders sa daan na nakikipagpatintero sa mga sasakyan, parang walang kaso sa kanila ma ospital o mamatay.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Just a personal observation po, everytime there is a motorcycle accident espcly when its fatal(sori), riders tends to check for what happened and sympathy on their faces was really there. However, it will be more beneficial for them to learn any lesson from such accident. Meron pa nga pag alis sa scene harurot pa rin......

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    for the past 4 years that i'm passing along mckinley-forbes, i already saw atleast 3 counterflowing riders died on the spot. the first one i remember, sinadya nung black expedition na salpukin when the rider ignored the repeated headlight flash by the expedition.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    The general mind set of a rider although not all, is to occupy the the front when there is traffic, hence they counter flow or squeeze through the traffic just to get in front. Ang hindi nila nalalaman ay sa ginagawa nila ay may posibleng makasagi, mabangga or worse patay sila. Maraming mangmang na riders sa daan na nakikipagpatintero sa mga sasakyan, parang walang kaso sa kanila ma ospital o mamatay.
    Pag severe injury or paralysis ang inabot nyang mga pasaway na riders na yan, ewan na lang pag di pa nadala yang mga yan!

Regarding the post about d expedition slamming head on and with intent, .......... :superman: Hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What's the consequence when you have one of these guys killed? Do you go to jail even when you are in the right place? I dozed off when our company had a lecture on this. Hahaha.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Yup. Jail time paren.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast