New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Grabe....nag-campaign na! At the expense of taxpayers' resources.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Talk of the town na ngayon si Atienza....dahil sa ginawang traffic.

Effective talaga! Nandiyan na si Pacquiao, kulang na lang....isang female movie star!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Think of it, the traffic may have worked against him considering he didn't give any early warning and it has caused delays.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    yes indeed, an abuse of authority in the part of Atienza, he can make use of Quirino Grandstand to prevent the traffic jam but I believe he did it intentionally to create media mileage.
    hope the Manilenyo knows already who to vote.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    +9999!!!

buwisit yang kups na yan! me sked pa naman ako magpa-masahe sa makati kagabi. from parking ko sa tabi ng luneta (bocobo/kalaw ofc ko), ikot ako sa likod ng SM manila, daan ng Adamson, trapik pa rin sa Apacible. pero nung makalabas na ako ng Quirino den liko sa SSHW ayos na. at me mga kups pa na sumabay ke mayor kup. nagbanggaan sa gitna ng sshw. ayos. great.
    ayun late ako sa masahe. pero tuloy pa rin!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gusto ata niya buong mundo maka alam kaya dun sa Rajah Sulayman Park nag state of the city address.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, he's getting the attention he wanted. Though it may be bad publicity, it's still publicity. Their name gets on the list (even if it's a sh1tlist). I do hope the people of Manila will know who to rightfully vote.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Yeah I was really pissed yesterday. I wasn't able to attend my class yesterday because of that! I left the house at 3:30 PM, my class starts at 4:30 and what? I arrived at school at 6 PM. tsk tsk. He and his son should be punished for the inconvenience they caused to a lot of motorists, as well as commuters yesterday. Kawawa yun mga fx and bus, ubos yun gas nila kahapon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hindi ko talaga matagalan tignan ang mag-ama na yan na naka-hawaiian outfit parati + formal slacks. sana nag-shorts na lang sila saka flip-flops.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    It is ok if they are the ones causing the jams and yet if there are some groups applying for rally permits, instant NO in manila.

IIRC, they stopped a group of around 10 people from B&W Movement "walking" in Roxaz Blvd cause they are creating traffic daw.

Saka yung Baywalk Bodies, they arrested dahil causing traffic yata (although these are welcome sights for motorists).

"what are we in power for?" tiyak ang priciple ni Atienza.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Monstrous traffic jam in Manila caused by Atienza candidacy announcement