New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    I think they are BIG. Coz everytime I pass by the area, the shop is always full...of jeepneys. hihi. pilahan kasi.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Parang alam ko kung anong thread ito ah.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Parang alam ko kung anong thread ito ah.
    pppssst saan iyan ?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    saan nga ba naman yang thread na yan? parang hindi pa ako nakabasa ng meron ganyan.

AT ba ung tinutukoy??

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    nasaan yung thread na sinasabi nyo di ko rin makita?

edit:yun pala yung AT issues
    Last edited by onat_1; February 21st, 2007 at 07:20 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    It's not the AT thread. It's actually about an old complaint thread regarding some obscure car wash/body shop. It started when somebody revived the thread.

All of a sudden, "satisfied customers" and "attorneys" with real-sounding usernames of the said company came out of nowhere. The "satisfied customers" came with glowing reviews of the shop. The "attorneys" came out with legal threats, as well as threats of hacking/DoS'ing the site (PM'ed the mods). Obviously sinabon si "lawyer", nak-ng legal threat na may kasamang illegal threat.

It came to a point that one member even recieved a text message from a friend/acquaintance on what legal action to take against "libelous" posts on Tsikot.com.

P.S. Actually, I believe there was just one "satisfied customer" and a couple of "attorneys" (the first "lawyer" re-revived the thread as a "satisfied customer"). Knowing the Internet, could've been the same person. And there was no hacking... not like the site doesn't become accessible every 15 mins. as it is.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; February 21st, 2007 at 07:48 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Grabe naman boss onat. Baket mo naman nasabi yan.

We don't do sue customers who complain.

But I get your point. Medyo mainit yung thread namen ngayon. Hopefully it will be wrapped up in the following days.

Quote Originally Posted by onat_1 View Post
    nasaan yung thread na sinasabi nyo di ko rin makita?

edit:yun pala yung AT issues

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    Grabe naman boss onat. Baket mo naman nasabi yan.

We don't do sue customers who complain.

But I get your point. Medyo mainit yung thread namen ngayon. Hopefully it will be wrapped up in the following days.
    wrapped up in what way? eh mukhang wala naman kayong ginagawa eh, look at your thread npakahaba na and yun "investigation" niyo lang ang nagawa niyo...which btw, the result will be in your favor diba?

kasi tinganan mo ha nakkareply ka dito sa ibang thread pero yun compalin thread sa inyo pinabyaan mo...taking your sweet time, bakit hinde mo doon ipost doon na sana maayos na in the next few days? bakit dito?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kayang kaya naman ng mga mods yang threats. hehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Moderators are being harassed / threatened by some companies in Goon Squad threads.