New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayun ply pala yun, nasa dulo na ng dila ko kanina ;)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    courtesy wise , once you run flat drive to a side or a bay if in edsa or to a side less hassle to motorist if a bay if too far, call assistance, you dont have to do the tires along adsa heavy traffic areas, there are some ares that are less contricted=)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tangna talaga yang mga nasisiraan tapos sa gitna ng daan hihinto para ayusin. may shoulder naman hindi pa itabi dun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ibang motorista hindi kasi alam ang salitang disiplina
    walang pakialam sa iba kahit na nakakaabala na sila ,kahit ipagilid lang sa kalye ang sasakyan wala pa rin

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat lang itabi lalo na kung sa highway. Ayaw ko nga magpalit sa gitna ng daan baka ma hagip pa ko ng ibang sasakyan. Baka ma ilagay pako dito sa goon squad "guy changing tires accident! warning graphic pics". NO way Jose!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ang iba kasi ayaw i running flat baka masira ang mags or tires nila kaya ayaw tumabi sa service lane.
    di man lang iniisip ang kapahamakan pwede magyari sa kanila ganon din sa idadamay nila na motorista

isa lang ang katawan at buhay mo ..
    pero ang gulong at mags madami niyan sa Blumentritt at Banaue
    ..may 2nd hand pa

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm... baka dahil may EWD kaya malakas loob nilang magpalit ng gulong sa gitna ng daan? Still... too stupid.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I can't believe BF could say something like that. I also heard his very words in the news. Just run-flat the tire and avoid the fine? Is he out of his mind? A running-flat tire can potentially cause more accidents. When it disintegrates, the car will lose control, possibly collide with other vehicles, and worse, kill someone. And for his information, some flat tires, whether new or bald, are caused by EDSA's sharp potholes. He ought to have Highway 54 fixed first before any of these schemes.

With the way I understood it, you are not allowed to change a flat tire even if your vehicle is far from danger. About the emergency bays, they are too far apart from one another. If you have a new tire and want to save it, the sidewall would have given up before you can even get to one of these and do your repairs.

Such rule can only be made if (1) the MMDA offers roadside assistance for free; and (2) implement 24-hour vulcanizing service at minimal costs. A motorist with vehicle trouble should also be able to reach a hotline and help must get to him or her ASAP.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    For me ok lang ang ganito regulation pero minsan hindi mo talaga maiiwasan ang flat tire kagaya nung naka Besta pa kami bigla kaming naflatan makapal pa naman yung thread ng gulong.Tsaka mas delikado tumatakbo ng flat tire lalo na sa Edsa.
    Ibig sabihin nito kailangan na mag update ng gulong lagyan na lahat ng running flat tire.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok lang magsalita ng ganun si BF, alam nya kasi mga jologs ang audience nya, mga jologs lang makakapal na muka na magpapalit ng flat tire sa gitna ng kalsada.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
MMDA: Changing of flat tire now prohibited!