New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i need your support. if we want somehting to change for the better,lets all make a collective effort. all i will be asking is a few hours of your time and also a little bit of effort lang. biulang na mga araw nila. pls come forth and help us "drive the final nail in the coffin". next week i will bring this up to the right people. pls stand by. let us all do a little public service to the motoring community. we need the cooperation of people like "the lady who got towed in mcdo intramuros" and the like. this is a clear violation of your RIGHTS since they are not following and are ignorant of any SOP's i am not asking for money. just people to come forward. this maybe your chance to get even. im sick and tired of this system. kaya di tayo umaasenso. inuuna ang kasakiman kesa ang pagmamahal sa bayan.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Goodluck to your pursuit of justice. I really hope that you can start a change in the system.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm in. kung pwede lang metro manila...pero sige. pilot area natin ang manila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paalam din sana natin to a traffic authority or mmda. kasi baka parang vigilante ang dating natin nyan. ;)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka pwede rin kayo mag invite ng media..like tulfo or whoever...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ano gagawin?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by madzie71
    ano gagawin?
    we just need people's/victims' support and testimony when the right time comes. this should stop. this is starting to be personal already. ill post any updates. BASTA im am going to do something one way or the other

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    counter PMed you.

keep us updated.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Ano ba talaga ang SOP ng towing company? Madalas kong makita ay bigla na lang itotow ang sasakyan ng mabilisan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    minsan mga traffic violator din yan mga yan, nag le-left turn sa no left turn nag u-u-turn sa no u-turn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
mga naabuso ng towing services sa maniLA