New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *Chevy thanks for the concern. However I am not stupid enough to post my mobile number online more so my real Identity. I'd be more horrified if that happened in the US than here in the Phils. And for the record I did not broadcast I was withdrawing so and so amounts. You assumed it. Please reread my post. I said in BDO it was convenient withdrawing large amounts because you can simply park inside the mall and the mall has at least double layer security so you wont feel nerve wracked holding on to your 7 digit cash. It was perhaps an intended hyperbole to demonstrate how it was more convenient banking in BDO these days. I admit there are lots of crab mentality pinoys who did zeroed in on that particular part of my statement RATHER than my real problem. Which gave me a lot to chuckle about really.

Actually I withraw 8 digits... nde joke lang ;)

Again you along with shadow missed why I am ranting in the first place. OF COURSE it is still possible for me to go to the bank and OF COURSE I am willing to go there too! The point is WTH do they have this online banking thinggy if they will still have me go there in the first place? Sana mag sink in na sa inyo ha. Last na tong explanation ko why I believe my points are valid.

To MBTC dont put a feature in your online banking IF YOU CANNOT RENDER THE SERVICE AS ADVERTISED.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    The service between Metrobank and BDO is similar but it really depends on whether you have a good relationship with the branch manager. I like BDO more for the convenience of extended branch hours and that they are open on weekends. Regarding ATM's being offline on payday, I think that's normal with all the banks. I have more bad experiences with Metrobank especially their big Julio Vargas branch than BDO. very slow and inefficient.
    personally i find Metrobank's service is much worse. the lines when you do an OTC transaction are always very very long. I have 4 accounts with them in different locations and the service was the same, really bad on all locations.

Equitable had the best service as far as I can recall, so hopefully some of it rubs off on BDO. I have consolidated my personal accounts into BDO already because of the convenience and have not had any complaints thus far.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    The point is WTH do they have this online banking thinggy if they will still have me go there in the first place? Sana mag sink in na sa inyo ha. Last na tong explanation ko why I believe my points are valid.
    Thank you.
    Ang taray! :giveup: :shutup:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *Chevy thanks for the concern. However I am not stupid enough to post my mobile number online more so my real Identity. I'd be more horrified if that happened in the US than here in the Phils. And for the record I did not broadcast I was withdrawing so and so amounts. You assumed it. Please reread my post. I said in BDO it was convenient withdrawing large amounts because you can simply park inside the mall and the mall has at least double layer security so you wont feel nerve wracked holding on to your 7 digit cash. It was perhaps an intended hyperbole to demonstrate how it was more convenient banking in BDO these days. I admit there are lots of crab mentality pinoys who did zeroed in on that particular part of my statement RATHER than my real problem. Which gave me a lot to chuckle about really.

Actually I withraw 8 digits... nde joke lang ;)

Again you along with shadow missed why I am ranting in the first place. OF COURSE it is still possible for me to go to the bank and OF COURSE I am willing to go there too! The point is WTH do they have this online banking thinggy if they will still have me go there in the first place? Sana mag sink in na sa inyo ha. Last na tong explanation ko why I believe my points are valid.

To MBTC dont put a feature in your online banking IF YOU CANNOT RENDER THE SERVICE AS ADVERTISED.

Thank you.
    woo, what do we have here? napipikon ka yata? yun naman pala if you're willing to go to the bank personally, then what is the big deal if they are requiring your presence? stop whining about their procedures, and just go there personally para matapos na problema mo, or if you think Metrobank's internet banking is useless then transfer your business to a different bank. simple as that! no need to threatened the manager that you will be closing your account, jus do it! walk the talk!

with the attitude that you've just shown, I think I already know the real reason why you were whining, it's not about the internet banking, it's not about the procedure, it was all about your EGO being step on by the Metrobank's staff by requiring you to open an account personally...

and sana mag sink in na rin saiyo na hinde ka "valued client" ng Metrobank branch mo and procedure talaga nila that your presence is needed..

last na rin itong reply ko sa thread mo...

yan ang procedure ng Metrobank and other local bank for that matter so unless you can change that provision in the Philippine banking law then I guess just follow it.

OB ika ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    wwoooooooo...
    take it easy... palitan lang ng opinyon....

peace

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    wwoooooooo...
    take it easy... palitan lang ng opinyon....

peace

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I said in BDO it was convenient withdrawing large amounts because you can simply park inside the mall and the mall has at least double layer security so you wont feel nerve wracked holding on to your 7 digit cash. It was perhaps an intended hyperbole to demonstrate how it was more convenient banking in BDO these days. I admit there are lots of crab mentality pinoys who did zeroed in on that particular part of my statement RATHER than my real problem. Which gave me a lot to chuckle about really.
    i believe that the statement you made in bold text is directed at me because i made a half-joking, half-impressed statement about withdrawing 7 figures. is that crab mentality crack also directed at me? i just want to clarify before i react - derechohin mo na at wag na magpabato-sa-langit effect
    Last edited by empy; August 23rd, 2008 at 07:06 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    . Last na tong explanation ko why I believe my points are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

last na rin itong reply ko sa thread mo...
    wag muna pls.... sayang ang :popcorn: at :pepsi:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Lintek yang valued client clause ng mga banko na yan! Pila ka kung wala kang kwenta, VIP ka naman kung may kwenta ka...

I have this rich uncle in san pablo laguna. Minsan sinamahan ko sya sa banko, aba gulat ako nung nakita sya ng manager... tawag agad kuntodo asikaso pinagtimpla pa ng manager ng kape, di nya ininom at binigay sa akin. Rason nya ay dahil my sinabi pa ang deposito nya sa banko pag babagsak daw sya ay di na sya papanssinin ng mga yun tulad ng mga nangyari sa kaibigan nya.

You might find this post a bit off topic or even grossly out of topic but this is a statement of fact the degredation of customer service of this big banks.

Pinas and pinoy lang pagasa.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    double post again...
    Last edited by CoDer; August 23rd, 2008 at 08:12 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Metrobank's Loss is BDO's gain