New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karlbo View Post
    lesson learned:

...you are classified as bargain hunter unless you bought something from us. if you have then you will be considered as a customer...

grabe naman yun....

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    LAcars posted in "his thread" -( http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45677 )dito sa tsikot yesterday. Hopefully, he would be answering in here sooner.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    grabe ang arogante nung LA Cars ha!
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 21st, 2007 at 05:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    medyo arrogant nga ang pagkasabi ni LA cars. dapat sinabi nya in a nicer way para. ksi sbi ni ray sy na parang he believes that they are all similar lang naman. kung mali un customer dapat sinasabi ng masmaayos un hindi sa paramihan ng kotse... pero i think LA cars knows what they are doing naman. baka bad mood lang si LA cars duon

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I visited L.A. Cars to see their promo for the 2din HU. In fairness to the owner, he was very accommodating to the extent that he even showed his current setup on his car that he was promoting.

Although I felt a little pressure to put money down to order his promo, but for me...its just sales talk. If I had the money, I would have bought it, but I was in the market for something that doesn’t cost that much. I would say he installs radios professionally. Regarding the tint, he has a tint room for that. Regarding the cost, his promos for 2din or a/v set up is comparable to avt setups with branded units on his side (i.e. kenwood, jvc).

maybe there was just some miscommunication between the two parties. i believe the owner is half Indian, and maybe the conversation was just misinterpreted due to a straight forward approach. Again, those are my opinion. If that is so, then maybe mr. a can take some customer service trainings. again, my opinion when he assisted me was good. no problem.

as karl mentioned.... I was a potential customer. but I hope i wasn't tagged as a bargain shopper. hehehhe .... Peace.
    Last edited by av8or5; December 21st, 2007 at 06:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    fake yung tint like 3m and solargard?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    dalhin ko kaya owner type ng father in law ko? hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^

papakabitan ng v-kool tapos hid?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    SPEAKING OF TINTS HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE:

Quote Originally Posted by xxx
    Just a warning for you guys:

After I got my car, I had it tinted at LA Car Accessories in Makati. After about an hour and a half of waiting, this is what I got:

It ain't pretty...:-(

I asked the owner of the shop what the hell his tinters did to my car. He said that it was impossible for his tinters to break the windshield, since they were only using glass cutters and that this had never happened to him before. To help me out he said that he would contact Aguila Glass for me to help me get an assessment of why my windshield broke before we pointed fingers.

Since I wanted to be fair, I agreed...
    a week passes and I call him about the appointment. He says that he'll call me back..
    a month passes, and still no call.

I surf audiforums.com and ask if this had ever happened to any of their members. Several guys replied that when a tinter attempted to improperly remove the rear view mirror, the windshield would crack in a pattern similar to the picture.

And to think the owner prided himself on 'excellent customer service and reputation'. To this day he has not called me back.

Anyone know a good lawyer? :lol2::twisted:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tsk tsk tsk......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[merged] Ingat po tayo sa L.A. Cars