New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Share ko lang sa mga tsikoteers...

At around 615pm, went to Mcdonalds Wilson using the DRIVE-THRU to buy spaghetti for my kids, When I was at the last window picking up my order, I saw a Mcdo staff (she was around 5'5", mukhang kabayo with big boobs and wearing black pants and red shirt) drinking water or softdrinks in front of the vendo using a Mcdo plastic cup. I can see she was VERY thirsty.

After drinking, she returned the used cup sa slot ng new plastic cup. Again.

After drinking she returned the used cup sa slot ng new plastic cup.

She saw me staring at her, and gently went back and pretended nothing happened. She talked to the guy on the counter of the drive thru and wittingly removed the cup she used and walked away.

Everything was so fast I was not able to "draw" my digicam or camera phone to take a picture.

I just shook my head and drove off.

I was shocked. Did not know what to say.

This could happen to anyone at anytime...

Hay...
    Last edited by banaweonline; September 11th, 2006 at 08:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yum hehe

Gilbert, siguro kung di mukang kabayo ayos lang sayo no? :D

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Aba kung parang diana zubiri ba eh....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung ganun sila sa hygiene, buti pa sa turo-turo na lang tayo kumain. Same standards din pala

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like somebody posted in the other restaurant thread, we're at the mercy of the restaurant staff when we dine out. ganyan talaga ang buhay.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ireklamo yan sa manager ng mcdonald's! pag nakita na nating ganyan, we should do our part and do the right thing. wag nang hintaying mabiktima ang mga ibang customers sa SUPER LAWAY nya.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by banaweonline View Post
    Share ko lang sa mga tsikoteers...

At around 615pm, went to Mcdonalds Wilson using the DRIVE-THRU to buy spaghetti for my kids, When I was at the last window picking up my order, I saw a Mcdo staff (she was around 5'5", mukhang kabayo with big boobs and wearing black pants and red shirt) drinking water or softdrinks in front of the vendo using a Mcdo plastic cup. I can see she was VERY thirsty.

After drinking, she returned the used cup sa slot ng new plastic cup. Again.

After drinking she returned the used cup sa slot ng new plastic cup.

She saw me staring at her, and gently went back and pretended nothing happened. She talked to the guy on the counter of the drive thru and wittingly removed the cup she used and walked away.

Everything was so fast I was not able to "draw" my digicam or camera phone to take a picture.

I just shook my head and drove off.

I was shocked. Did not know what to say.

This could happen to anyone at anytime...

Hay...
    naka audit kasi yun cup so pag tinapon nya kailangan balance dun sa benta softdrink

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya i prefer canned drinks pag kumakain sa mga fastfood establishment. Kung wala, di naman bawal magbaon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kadiri :puke1:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think what should have been done was asked HER that you want to talk to the manager... tingnan natin kung hindi sya nanlamig sa nerbiyos at hiya...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
McDonalds Wilson