New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    got this thru email. im not sure if it's true, but if it is let's be on the lookout for this guy.

On Nov. 13, 2005 at about 6pm - Newly-hired maid (Marissa)
    left the house to allegedly go to mass leaving my in-laws by themselves. My in-laws are usually left alone on Sunday evenings (but this was the first time the maid asked permission to go to mass in
    the two months she was staying with my in-laws). Mom was using her cellphone but needed the phone charger since her battery was running low. She recalled lending it to the maid so she went to the maid's quarters to look for it. When she found it and upon leaving the room, the man (allegedly maid's brother who my mom recognized thru a photo showed to her by the maid not too long before the incident happened) was already there and without batting an eyelash stabbed my Mom in the chest and hitting her lungs. The man tried to stab her once more but
    Mom was able to ward off the knife several times incurring several cuts in her hands. The man fled and she was able to lock herself up in the maid's room. During those moments, she was already shouting for my Papa not to come out from the living room. But of course having heard Mom frantically shouting, Papa didn't think twice and instead went straight to Mom's rescue. The man was already anticipating this and positioned himself, then stabbed Papa also in the chest directly hitting the heart. He stabbed Papa again at the side of the abdomen.
    While this was happening, Mom saw all these though the window and knowing the man could go back to finish her off, she played dead. That was the time she contacted me, Mabeth, sister Cheli and her husband Roland through text message. Several minutes passed we arrived at the scene (our house is less than 2 kilometers away), it was already too late for Papa but Mommy was still conscious. We rushed both of them to the hospital but Papa was declared dead on arrival. Mom was initially
    treated before sending her to a more advanced hospital for emergency surgery of her lungs.

The maid is now in jail (btw, she went back that night pretending
    to be just a passerby but she was caught by the neighbors). The man "Jhun" still can't be found in the places her sister said he could be hiding. The man is dangerous as he might have info as to mom's whereabouts. He could also know where we live. It also seems he could be part of a syndicate.

God is our strength. God is our fortress. God is our avenger (vengeance is His). May the Lord have mercy on the man when he gets caught.

Should you ever have information regarding the whereabouts of this man named Jhun Diaz, 21 y/o, please call me right away. Kindly watch out also for him, he's very dangerous.

Please spread the word around, and warn everybody you know.
    Last edited by carfrancis; January 11th, 2006 at 01:27 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag sa email, I have my doubts...

Parang The Perfect Storm... Kung namatay yung lahat ng victims on site, who told the detailed story???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Pag sa email, I have my doubts...

Parang The Perfect Storm... Kung namatay yung lahat ng victims on site, who told the detailed story???
    mismo
    OT: sana may mythbusters din dito pinas version hehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    may news article dapat para di madismiss as spam

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    totoo man o hindi maganda pa rin mag alaga kayo ng guard dog. preferably a breed bred for perimeter work like mastiffs and dobermans,the maintainence and feeds are a small price to pay for you safety.

MASSACRE-please report immediately