New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    My cousin was victimized at 7:05am today by a MAPSA towing team. She just stepped out of the building to transfer her car as she works for a call center only to find out that her car is being towed. There is a 15 minute window before tow trucks start their routine. As she was approaching the car, the MAPSA officer Noel Nolasco demanded for her license and the tow truck crew asked for the keys of her car and both my cousin and the crew is now inside the car. She was told by towing crew Reynaldo Layug that it can be settled for 1t pesos as it more costly if their will be a receipt. Coming from a graveyard shift, my cousin paid the amount without the receipt. She then reported to me the incident and off we went to MAPSA office at 845amand went straight to the office of Hermie San Miguel who is the Director. He asked us to file a complaint and a line-up for identification was conducted. She immediately identified Noel Nolasco as the extortion leader and this guy had the balls to say that oh a receipt was issued but you just have to claim it in the office of JJV towing. We then proceeded to JJV towing and was told that a receipt was indeed issued at 0900 or 15 minutes after we arrived in MAPSA office. I saw the temporary apprehension report done by Noel Nolasco as having 0900 as the time of the towing when we were in their office at 0845. It is a no-brainer that they issued the ticket only when we complained.

The complaint has been filed and they will investigate both the MAPSA officer and JJV towing crew. Attached is the face of the MAPSA officer who extorted the money.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. Kamukha ni Mayor Binay. :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ganyan sa Makati dahil ang mayor mismo ganyan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Hehehe. Kamukha ni Mayor Binay. :D
    Hahahahaha! This made my day! lol!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    haha. binay and his "holier than thou attitude" with MMDA. i was apprehended by MAPSA last tuesday by turning right in a supposedly "no right turn when red" corner, although there was no signage. he wanted me to go out of the car so we can talk about it (*wink wink*). haha. told him to give me a ticket and we'll see each other when I contest the apprehension.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow... ok yan ha...

buti nahuhuli ang ganyang mga tadong mga TO.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    huli ka balbon!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quick thinking on your cousin's part. I hope this gets settled asap

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tsk tsk tsk.
    Mukhang in need talaga itong taong to. Ipagpapagawa ata nya ng pustiso.

Parang bungi ata eh.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    joey marquez??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
MAPSA extortion