New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys,

we were crusing last friday at Buendia (underpass), when we were stopped by MAPSA cops... Color Coding daw... Here is my question, does conduction sticker covered by the color coding policy.. Since yung conduction sticker ko ends at 9, friday daw bawal....

I have the 7 day policy travel document so covered pa yung conduction sticker...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i believe there is a thread already regarding this situation..

but to answer your question yes, if a vehicle still has no plate no. ang conduction sticker nito ang magiging basehan para sa color coding, and even if you have the 7 day policy paper there, walang papel papel sa mapsa.. kung yung sa mmda nga di nila sinasanto e, they have their "own world" thanks to its mayor

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm afraid they were right in apprehending you, hinde naman sa they have their own rule or walang sinasanto, but yan talaga yun rule, na pag wala pang plate eh yun conduction sticker mag based sa coding..

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ewwwww, good to have read this. I still have the conduction and it ends with an 8. Thought its bullet proof for the meantime

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks..

i didn't know that rule.. anyway, hindi naman kami hinuli coz nakuha naman sa magandang paguusap.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Valid ang huli sa iyo. Pati MMDA ginagamit din ang conduction sticker kung walang plates.

BTW, walang coding window sa makati.
    Last edited by meledson; February 3rd, 2008 at 09:23 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    naku hindi ka sinabihan ng SA mo tungkol sa makati coding.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    MAPSA/the Republic of Makati have their own traffice rules and regulations. What works for the MMDA sometimes or a lot of times (depending on how you look at it) does not work for them. If one is travelling without a plate in Makati and one' gets apprehended, AFAIK he/she needs to shell out 2.5 - 3K as fines.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I think MAPSA has their own rules. Just yesterday morning I was flagged down by one of them sa Buendia when I crossed Bautista St. I was crossing Bautista st. when the traffic light turned yellow. Actually, I saw it coming kasi I saw MAPSA boys not too far. So I stopped, beating the red light daw ako. I said it was still yellow kaya if I brake, sa gitna ako hihinto. Hinabol ko daw yung yellow light. Argue ako, sabi ko if hinabol ko yung light, you think I'll be driving at 40kph. 'Cause I was really driving at a slow 40 kph! I was with my wife and son, and a friend with her son.

The officer asked if I have a license, I said yes. Pwede daw ba makita. Kinuha ko from my wallet then pinakita ko sa kanya. Just as he was trying to get my license, I pulled it back sa may passenger's side sa may wife ko. Sa isip ko, property ko yung kotse pag pinilit niya kunin then I have the right kung ano man gagawin ko sa kanya dahil pinipilit na niya sarili niya sa property ko.

In the end, he let us go.

Hinabol ko daw yung yellow, eh di beating the yellow light yun hindi red! hehe. Baka may ordinance ang Makati na beating the yellow light. The MAPSA, they need to go back to school, all of them!

Sidenote, I can't beat the red light or do anything wrong sa kalsada if I'm with my son sa car. Kasi siya ang unang-unang sumisita sa akin na mali yung ginawa ko. I accidentally ran a red light one sunday morning sa East ave, SSS around a year ago. Alam mo yung feeling nang sobrang hiya dahil pinagagalitan ka ng isang bata? Yun ang pakiramdam ko!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hehehe. happened to me also last year. i was about to passed bautista going left to buendia tapos biglang nag-yellow light. biglang pa-approach yung mapsa sa may stoplight ng buendia-osmena. ginawa ko biglang kanan ako ng bendia then sa may macro ako lumabas...kainis yang mga yan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MAPSA, do they have there own rules???