New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my friend had his bodykits made at a popular car shop in marcos hi-way. he was really excited prior to the installation and was telling us all about the bodykits that he's having installed on his 7th gen honda civic. i saw his car 2 weeks after it got released from the shop. man was it ugly!! not only did they make such a poor job on the kits but they messed up the car paint! his car went from glossy white to matte white! its like they used pylox to cover up what ever it is that they did to his car. i can really see the disappointment on my friends face. and funny thing is that the owner of the shop warned him not to have it copied after my friend called him to complain. now its as if my friend is scared of that guy who made his car look like sh!t (sorry mods, lack of better adjective) i hope this would be a lesson to those who are thinking of having kits installed. hope this doesn't happen to anyone else..

also please avoid the car accessories shop in 20th ave cubao i think its name is westpoint. basta may west- sa name niya. they messup up the wirings on my car and now i have to have my computer box replaced.

dahan dahan lang po tayo sa mga modifications lalo na kung hindi natin pa kilala yung mga shops. better to research lalo na kung medjo malaking investments on accessories.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    popular shop in Marcos? hmmm... dami ko alam dun pero wala naman ako nakitang body kit shop dun. Genix ba yan? Kai?

kung sa accessories, it would be best that just buy the certain accessory and then take it to a good electrical shop like rey's electrical in marikina.

well, thanks for the heads up.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mabuti na lang hindi ako mahilig sa mods. Service and repairs are enough pains for me!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sana nilagay mo yung name ng shop sa marcos hway para may idea kame..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga dapat nilagay mo goon squad ito and palpak naman ang ginawa..it will be unfair to other car shop kung hinde mo sasabihin kung anong name ng shop...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    post mo na yung pangalan ng shop malay mo may nakakakilala sa may-ari.

mahirap masabihan ng "IMBENTOR"

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    makisama na rin ako sa thread no ito.

BMW Auto Haus. Mahilig magdagdag ng piyesa. Recommend palit kahit walang sira.

Hahn Manila. My dad's driver brought his BM to this shop for a unusual noise sa steering colum. They recommended replace thrust rod, upper and lower control arms and its bushings plus another part i cant recall. Estimate 40,000. Eh sa estimate pa lang alam ko na gusto lang kumita ng mga mokong, hindi naman sira yung mga parts.

I pulled out the car and brought it to Cruven. Diagnosed and fixed in less than 2 hours. Greasing and adjust rack and pinon lang pala. Cost 830 pesos

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    isama mo na din yung rapide..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    isama mo na din yung rapide..
    tama!!! rapide is the worst shop you can go to!

oo nga TS, post naman ng name ng shop para maiwasan puntahan and markado na sa mga tsikoteers!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post the name of the shop. walang kwenta yung thread kung hindi sasabihin yung shop. hehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
manloloko/abusadong car shops