New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Malas mo na talaga kapag nahuli ka pa sa SLEX. Though till Sucat or Alabang lang ako sa SLEX, parang wala talaga nanghuhuli ng speeding. Kahit nga sa Skyway, bihira na speed enforcement. Sa NAIAX, strict yung speed enforcement.
    That's true. Never ako nahuli sa SLEX, umaabot ako Sto Tomas exit. I think hanggang Alabang wala talagang nanghuhuli for speeding? Usually nakikita ko sa may Nichols, nanghuhuli sila mga trucks.

Sa Skyway umaabot din ako ng 140 never naman ko nahuli. Hindi ko napapansin kasi may mga araw like Sunday or holiday na halos walang auto sa Skyway.

Going North I NEVER drive. Ilang beses lang naman sa buong buhay ko akong nakapunta ng North. I don't like going to places I am not familiar with.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Well, there is a bit of truth on this. NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX motorists are much more disciplined compared to SLEX motorists. Yung mga pasaway sa NLEX ay yung dumadaan sa shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    From experience, this is true. There is a bit of semblance of correct lane behavior on NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX. Kung nasa overtaking lane man, pag nag-high beam ka, they move when possible.

Sa SLEX, kalat kalat talaga. No way to go but weave if you plan to travel faster than average. I think they're spoiled because of the wider lanes in SLEX. NLEX recently widened but people still kept their discipline from its 2-lane days.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    The North remembers... people from the South

I also have this feeling a lot of douchebag drivers used to driving in congested areas who rarely go to the North don't really know how to drive fast in open roads.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Sa Skyway umaabot din ako ng 140 never naman ko nahuli. Hindi ko napapansin kasi may mga araw like Sunday or holiday na halos walang auto sa Skyway.
    They used to have a checkpoint in Skyway near the vicinity of C5 junction but that was for a short while only. Going to Makati from the south, enforcers have no way to stop overspeeding motorists as there are no more toll gates to stop them. Maybe with the new tollboths being constructed in the C5 junction, enforcers can monitor overspeeding motorists from Alabang, Sucat, and Bicutan. However, they still have no way to apprehend those speeding their way to Makati.

However, I do notice that left lane hoggers are not that common in Skyway when traffic is light. Most would be happy cruising on the middle lane.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ako binubusinahan ko sabay flash ng HL pag ayaw tumabi lulusutan ko kanan saka kaunting cut..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Galing akong North last Sunday, may ilang parts ng NLEX na ang lakas ng ulan. Pero nasa left lane pa din ang mga mababagal naghihintay ng aksidente. Sa rightmost lane, walang traffic kaya sa rightmost ako nagbabad. Mga trucks at buses nasa 2nd lane from the right.

I also tried to take McArthur up to Mabalacat. May mga town sa Pangasinan at La Union, nasa gilid ang mga tricycles. Sa Tarlac para kang nakikipagpatintero.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    i pass by nlex almost everyday and a lot of slow drivers are hogging the left lane. yung iba pag nailawan o nabusinahan tumatabi pero mas marami ang walang pakialam.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't like going to places I am not familiar with.

so paano na yung bucket list mo like sagada?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so paano na yung bucket list mo like sagada?
    Titiisin ko yung long journey :P

Ilocos
    Bicol

Those are places I really want to see before I die

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes8888 View Post
    i pass by nlex almost everyday and a lot of slow drivers are hogging the left lane. yung iba pag nailawan o nabusinahan tumatabi pero mas marami ang walang pakialam.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

what we need is a paint stripper dispenser at the back of the car. just move to the front of these a-holes and dispense

these people shouldn't get away unpunished!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Do you guys consider running at 100 kph on the fast/left lane makupad?