New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    April 4, 2009 around 1:45PM, Makati Ave cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. waiting for the go signal to flash (going taft bound). Green light flashed and so I went...and then this dumb "Urdaneta Security" just surprised me crossing my way using the pedestrian lane going to Petron, having NO HELMET, NO PLATE and not thinking that he's doing the dumbest thing he just did. I never had the pulse to hit the brakes because he just appeared right on my left side thinkin that he can pass through me. then i was thrown away 5m from my bike hitting my head hard straight on the ground. i passed out for a few seconds then got myself up the ground, checked if i can move my toes and fingers and walked towards my bike. when i saw my bike i got really mad and looked at the dumb ass and said to him "tignan mo ginawa mo sa katangahan mo!" he just looked down. i don't know what to do still shocked then the other "urdaneta boys" came with their OIC and said "itabi na natin yan makakaabala lang kayo at pagusapan niyo na lang" and i said "wag niyong alisin yan jan!" the OIC said that even if i call traffic bureau he wouldn't let his dog go. they wanted to clean up the mess with their own hands. then a MAPSA motorcycle patrol unit came and also said that we should remove our bikes on the road. i said "hell no!". the MAPSA said "ayaw mo wag" then left. i sent messages to my friends and family about the incident and then they came and took pictures. 2 more MAPSA men came who were nice and said that maybe you can settle it here if you can, and i did. the "dumb ass" said that he'll pay for the parts that needs to be replaced on my bike, medical expenses and pay for my damaged lid (helmet). 2 MAPSA men, my mom, my younger brother, my brother-in-law, security oic and some security men witnessed the conversation. got the name, address and mobile number of the "dumb ass". i went to makati medical center with my mom for checkup. the doctor said that the "dumb ass" should be there because he'll shoulder the expenses. i tried to send a text message to the given number and waited several minutes for a reply, but never got one. i tried to call the number and it's out of reach. so i called my hmo and fortunetly they shouldered the medical expenses. now i'm recovering. I sent a text to the number that was given to me by the "dumb ass" and i got a reply saying "ito number niya 09xxxxxxxxx" then i sent a message to that number and still got no reply. I found out that the "urdaneta security" and "MAPSA" men that came is under one person...am i lucky? to be continued...
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 9th, 2009 at 01:33 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2004

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sory for that bro

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    First of all get well soon, and sorry to hear what happened to you.

Secondly, I think the guy gave you a number that is not really his, did you check his license? You could have gotten his home address, those Mapsa boys that responded are good for nothing, they should have implemented the sop in vehicular accidents like getting the driver's information, and if it is through settlement they should have logged it in their books.

Lastly, I hope this guy really is man enough to comply what you agreed on. It's hard to trace him especially if there will be a cover up.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    get well soon bro.

last year paba to nangyari or typo error lang?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    get well soon bro.

last year paba to nangyari or typo error lang?
    baka typo po sir

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pagaling ka, dapat sa mga ganyan tirahin sa media, siraan ng todo todo!!! dont expect the govt to do something good (for free!!!)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Is the motorcycle of the "Urdaneta Security" dumbass registered to the dimwit or the "Urdaneta Security"? Pwedeng habulin ung "Urdaneta Security"?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    sorry typo. sariling bike niya ata yun. haayyy...i'm feeling better now. hassle lang talaga services ng gobyerno, never ako nakakuha ng magandang serbisyo galing sa kanila. sayang lang napakalaking tax na kinakaltas sa pinagpapaguran natin...tsktsktsk

Makati Incident