New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    dapat talaga may pepper spray ka sa car..or small air taser for self defense..
    that's my form of self defense! sakto nung binibili ko yung pepper spray may pulis sa gun store and ask him straight "sir ok lang ito inside my car dahil di naman deadly weapon ito di ba?" Officer smiled and nodded yes! so i did purchased it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    malamang di naman bababa si bus driver angas kung private vehicle ang nakagitgitan nya eh. takot lang na mabaril nun haha! pero may mga pulis na sideline magdrive ng taxi lalo na kung sarili nila yung taxi

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Angas talaga nyan og*g na yan... eh kasalanan nya dapat sa yellow lane lang yang gunggong na yan sya pa may ganang magalit... hawi ng hawi mga yan tapos haharang yung bus sa edsa kaya pag may nababalitaan akong nabaril na bus driver tuwang tuwa pako, gusto ko pa nga makontak yung nakabaril para pasalamatan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My take is if you have a gun then you should have even much, much more patience to avoid such incidents really.

I pass there from time to time (sa taas ng EDSA Shaw yan it seems) and the buses there really block off the cars. Sarap pasabugin talaga but i think from the looks of it, nagkainitan yung cab and bus driver even before that picture was taken.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My take is if you have a gun then you should have even much, much more patience to avoid such incidents really.
    Yup. Kadalasan puro yabang lang yan ng mga gun owners.

Keyso babarilin at papatayin agad kapag may intruder sa bahay, threat sa daan, etc.

Mas maganda pang sabihin na disable the threat na lang hindi yung headshot agad.

Tapos kapag nakasuhan ng manslaughter, murder, etc. kapag nagreklamo yung family ng gunshot victim eh parang maamong tupa na umiiyak sa camera at humihingi ng tawad.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^a lot of the real deal gun owners i know are really very docile when you meet them; walang ka-yabang yabang and really avoid confrontation in their daily habits. I know of three really good marksmen (two were on the National Team and one is a Marine) and all of them are quite soft spoken and are the type who would not even pass of as an athlete. If anyone crossed them, they surely would be underestimated.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

IMO, no. Just stay inside the car. If he forces his way or he likewise has a gun that's ready to go then i guess ibang usapan na. The best move is those cases is to have the law on your side; if he hit's your car with the pipe then i think that's enough grounds to corner the bastard and get him arrested maybe?

Also, a sane and responsible gun owner would probably avoid getting into such incidents. Normally in most cases it takes both drivers to escalate things to reach that point where nagkakababaan at labasan na ng angas toys such as pipes, knives and guns.
    Sometimes placing your gun sa dashboard is enough to scare the other party. Wag ngda lang lumabas ng sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    ^a lot of the real deal gun owners i know are really very docile when you meet them; walang ka-yabang yabang and really avoid confrontation in their daily habits. I know of three really good marksmen (two were on the National Team and one is a Marine) and all of them are quite soft spoken and are the type who would not even pass of as an athlete. If anyone crossed them, they surely would be underestimated.
    Yup. They are the ideal gunowners. When under threat, they'll just use their firearms to disable their opponent and not killing them.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Sometimes placing your gun sa dashboard is enough to scare the other party. Wag ngda lang lumabas ng sasakyan.
    Bumaba ang bus driver na may dalang tubo at susugurin ang car driver.

(Nakita nya may baril sa dashboard)

Bus driver: (kinatok ang gulong gamit ang dalang tubo, sabay sabing) Boss, ok pa gulong nyo, tama lang ang hangin.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Bumaba ang bus driver na may dalang tubo at susugurin ang car driver.

(Nakita nya may baril sa dashboard)

Bus driver: (kinatok ang gulong gamit ang dalang tubo, sabay sabing) Boss, ok pa gulong nyo, tama lang ang hangin.

LOL!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast