New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    Plugging this for a friend of mine whose nephew was allegedly beaten up by someone driving a white Nissan Xtrail with plate no. XSU 707.

12 stitches and a few bite marks (so I heard).

Kindly PM any info.
    Since you got the plate number, why don't you file a complain on the proper authority that handles such cases.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mey0r View Post
    Since you got the plate number, why don't you file a complain on the proper authority that handles such cases.
    +1. the info you're looking for won't just be given to you here.
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also got the email and the sender is a good friend of mine (the person who was bitten was the brother of his Fiancee). I agree, start first with doing a check on plate (which i think they will do since they already did the medico legal and related reports).

Dear friends

This is to alert you of an incident that happened to my fiance's brother Saturday morning, 09may09.

My fiance's brother was traversing Shaw Blvd in Mandaluyong City when all of a sudden he was overtaken by a white Nissan X-trail with plate number XSU 707. The suspect is a male who [bit his ears] resulting to a deep laceration that needed 12 stitches for it to quickly heal. The man was described as somewhat 'confused/weird' since when he opened the victim's car (with no apparent reason), he literally growled to the victim before biting the ear. What is more saddening is that a by-stander was quick to snatch a punch to the victim's left cheek - nakikisawsaw lang ba. I cleared it to the victim if he had provoked anyone in the past days or weeks that can lead to this tragic incident but to his recall there is none.

The victim was treated at the E.R. of Medical City in Pasig the same morning and was injected with a total of 12 shots (anti-tetanus + anti-rabies). Crucial it is since the wound is close to the brain that is why they needed to apply ample dosage of meds. The day after he was examined again for the 'medico legal' that is being required in the local police.

Pls help us find the culprit. There was reportedly a similar incident that happened in Paranaque City where a man bit the ears of a convenience store customer. The suspect was caught but now is on the lose.

Kindly take the necessary precaution specially when in traffic

1. LOCK THE DOORS! - The suspect after slamming the driver's door just had an easy access to the driver since the door was not locked. Women please secure yourselves by preventing entry to suspicious people

2. TEAR GAS - for women who aren't sure if they can defend themselves outright

3. RECORD ANY HINT - be alert in getting plate numbers, make and car color plus any identifiable marks of the suspects and their cars

4. GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE - report the incident so that they can make follow-ups and blotters for the sake of the victim and other citizens

5. PRAY - ask for God's protection and traveling mercy every time you travel. Jesus' blood is always there to overshadow us from having accidents but you must have enough FAITH

*name witheld

On a sidenote, daming toyo talaga on the road. Just last week i just honked my horn at a guy who was tailgating me, overtook me when i slowed down to let him go ahead then nearly hit me when he cut ahead; afterwards he started driving dangerously and tried to stop me to provoke a fight. Baliw talaga.
    Last edited by vinj; May 10th, 2009 at 09:21 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    WTF?

The driver`s a real phsyco........

Kadiri kasi, it literally bit it ears......who the heck would do that........? Acceptable pa sana kung nag-square sila eh....pero bit? ano yun aswang?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    anti tetano + anti rabies = ( good job )

wait.....you said that this physco, bit someones ear in the convenience store before? Dang.....he should be sent to the mental and not in the jail.....guys avoid this phsyco at all times........he's dangerous....

ipa-xxx mo na yan........o imbestigador, para mahuli na......

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nge bkit ganun? tindi naman..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Much as I would want to believe eh ang hirap nang mag bigay ng information sa web. Malay natin kung hate mail lang pala ito just to flush the person owning the X-trail out. We have a written letter of what allegedly happened but we don't have any pictures of the "victim's" wounds? Na mention yung name ng vehicle pati plate number ng alleged attacker pero yung vehicle or plate number ng sa victim's side eh di binanggit? Malay mo, bka may mga taga tsikot who witnessed it and might be able to help.

Yung mga ganyan na incident madalas mga police na ang unang makikita mo sa scene or even the barangay. Now, if there was a scanned or photo copied statement of the victim's incident report sa pulis or sa barangay eh meadyo maniniwala pa ako. Ganyan kasi ang normal na gagawin ng isang victim diba... either you go directly sa pulis to file a report then go to the hospital for treatment or vice versa. Right now, observation mode muna.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm quite sure its not hate mail at all. The source isn't particularly one prone to hyperbole given her profession.

Normally am reserved about these things, but there's something extraordinarily freaky if the guy walked up to the car and bit the person who was driving it.

It now becomes a public safety concern.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Para palang si Mike Tyson yang taong yan ah! (hehehe)

Pero might as well report sa TMG yung plate number. For sure naman malalaman agad kung sino ang may ari ng X-Trail na yan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    There's a right place for this incident. Submit a complain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Looking for Driver of Nissan XTRAIL plate no. XSU 707