New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    dagdagan pa natin pra mas mainform and makatulong na din with other motorist thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Intersection of Julia Vargas and Meralco Ave.... Do not even think of crossing the intersection on yellow light...

9505:spam:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    1. NAIA road cor. Domestic Road- when coming from the NAIa road pag raright turn ka sa domestic road at wla ka sa inner lane o hangang second left lane chances are hulihin k ng mga nag aabang na enforcers. and why would you be using the third lanes?, ksi nakabalandra before the intersection yung mga jeep! so tendency lumabas k ng lane then saka ka mag right turn in which mahuhuli ka if new to the area.
    Muntikan na ako madale nito 5 years ago! I was flagged down by the enforcer. As I was slowing down to stop, my car hit a pothole filled with water. The water hit the enforcer and he was soaked with muddy, greasy water. Galit na galit siya. Tinakbo ko na lang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    At C5 E. Rodriquez Ave Libis "U Turn" towards North between Jollibee corner Greenmeadow and Wilcon.

There are traffic enforcers waiting for those making a U towards QC from QC to swerve from the outlet lane to the inner lane.

There is a pile up of vehicles negotiating with the authorities every day. Be vigilant.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mykpogi View Post
    EDSA northbound lane near sophines/crossing. dahil may yellow solid line, di basta basta kaagad dapat na nagcross kung pupunta kayo sophies or right turn sa may crossing.

madalas pag dumadaan ako jan, andami ko nakikita nahuhuli sa part na yan. sunod sunod pa. hehe..
    Also right before this intersection, before the underpass (EDSA Central). There are a bunch of blue boys that are waiting to extort you.

Yesterday, as I was driving northbound on EDSA with a cousin of mine in the car, I was approaching this section of EDSA, I signaled to switch lanes from the middle-lane (which was going to take me to the underpass) to the right-most lane for cars because I wanted to take a right on Shaw.

As far as I remember, I was switching lanes before it became a solid white line. I did not do so before then because it was the yellow lane and I feared that the MMDA guys would apprehend me for "driving in the yellow lane."

After I changed lanes and I approached EDSA Central, this blue boy started walking to the middle of the road for no apparent reason (and of course, I did not know exactly what he was doing since I know I did not do anything wrong). My cousin and I thought he was trying to stop the guy who was jaywalking from EDSA Central, right to the divider between the underpass and the upper lane.
    Then all of a MMDA guy kinda jumps right beside my car, and I was going "does he have a death wish?" It was then that my cousin realized the he was trying to stop us...

It was a bit too late for him, since we were already past...

I'm not sure if he got my license plate no. or whatnot, but geez....
    I know I did not do anything wrong, and I just know he was trying to extort money from us, since it was already 7 p.m. and my cousin went "he just wants money for dinner..."

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    diba may existing thread na tayo na ganito?

anyways, sa karhuatan valenzuela. mga redboys medyo may pagka suplado, di namamansin ng coding, pero pag jeep ang kalaban, laging yari. well tama lang yun

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ingat lang kayo sa Macapagal Avenue turning right towards EDSA Ext going to Makati (do not turn right on red signal).... Maraming buwaya riyan.... Tapos ngayon, they are expecting you to be within the yellow lane (like the bus lane in EDSA), even if you are turning right on a wide open road since the intersection is open only to those in Macapagal, northbound.....

9606:hippie:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    diba may existing thread na tayo na ganito?

anyways, sa karhuatan valenzuela. mga redboys medyo may pagka suplado, di namamansin ng coding, pero pag jeep ang kalaban, laging yari. well tama lang yun
    Taga val ka rin sir? Saan kayo sa val? Ang dami ngang enforcers dun palagi.. di na pinapagana ang traffic light kasi mas lalo lang nakakatrapik (McArthur Hway, Karuhatan)..

Back to topic:
    A. Bonifacio Ave. QC corner C-3.. Don't cross on yellow light (kahit sobrang lapit mo na sa intersection).. Heck, beating the red light na daw eh sobrang lapit mo na sa intersection alangan namang biglaang slam on the brakes..

And +1 dun sa nagsabi sa location ng mga buwaya sa Dimasalang corner Maceda corner Retiro.. Pangit ng traffic lights..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Taga val ka rin sir? Saan kayo sa val? Ang dami ngang enforcers dun palagi.. di na pinapagana ang traffic light kasi mas lalo lang nakakatrapik (McArthur Hway, Karuhatan)..
    no sir, taga malabon ako pero sa fatima val ako nag-aaral. anyways, taga san ka ba sir sa val?

anyways, back to topic.

dagdag ko lang yung mga bantay sa bbb valenzuela, ang tatalas ng mga mata nito sa paghuli. di pa naman nila ako nahuhuli pero kawawa yung mga truck at jeep. i think i saw one truck driver handout either a 100 or 1000 peso bill to an enforcer. meron pa yung isang truck driver, kinuyog nila pero sa point of view ko, parang pinagkaisahan nila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    no sir, taga malabon ako pero sa fatima val ako nag-aaral. anyways, taga san ka ba sir sa val?

anyways, back to topic.

dagdag ko lang yung mga bantay sa bbb valenzuela, ang tatalas ng mga mata nito sa paghuli. di pa naman nila ako nahuhuli pero kawawa yung mga truck at jeep. i think i saw one truck driver handout either a 100 or 1000 peso bill to an enforcer. meron pa yung isang truck driver, kinuyog nila pero sa point of view ko, parang pinagkaisahan nila.
    Nako, isa pa yang sa BBB..MMDA bantay dun di po ba? A year ago na ata may nakita akong enforcer sinisigawan (and minumura pa ata IIRC) yung isang truck driver..

Taga maysan ako sir baka minsan magkasalubong tayo hehe.. McArthur ang daan ko kapag di ako mag-e-NLEX

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
List of Traffic enforcers Trap "Area", caution when in this areas