New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    For those who frequent Quezon Avenue-Araneta and Espana-Lacson intersection, the traffic signal now in include a left signal for only one direction. With dear P.Noy insistance of followng traffic rules, the traffic signals have to accomodate him. Now the added lane is causing additional traffic to those intersection...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    noticed that yesterday. kaya pala mabagal yung leftmost side lane kasi may green light na going left.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    so, yan yung naging solution nila!? ba't di na lang kasi linisin talaga lahat ng colorum PUV, strict implementation ng traffic rules, if gusto nilang tulungan si P-Noy. mas lalong matratraffic dyan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magwang wang nalang kasi siya ....

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Magwang wang nalang kasi siya ....
    Naku, Noy would rather prefer to cause traffic and be stuck in it so people around can see his handsome face.

Passed by Quezon Ave yesterday, and indeed, traffic worsened in those parts due to the dedicated left turn lane.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What they should do is remove some U-turns slots since the traffic lights are already there to accommodate those turning left and doing U-turns.

Just curious though. What made you guys correlate the new traffic lights to Aquino? Did he specifically asked for those lights or something? I think I may be missing something here.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post

Just curious though. What made you guys correlate the new traffic lights to Aquino? Did he specifically asked for those lights or something? I think I may be missing something here.
    More like ginawa ito with him in mind because of his policy. Dati wala ito, last week lang nagkaroon. Since he comes from Times Street. If traffic is backed up going to Manila, he should turn left at Quezon Ave-Araneta Ave.(note: there is only direction with a left turn) from there go all the way to Ramon Magsaysay and straight to JP Laurel. If traffic is light, he takes Espana-Lacson. If there were no left turn, malayo iikutan niya going to JP Laurel. Espana can be hell since this route also goes to Quiapo. Taking left at Lacson (note: this is the only direction with a left turn also), he can go straight toward Nagtahan-JP Laurel.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemed View Post
    so, yan yung naging solution nila!? ba't di na lang kasi linisin talaga lahat ng colorum PUV, strict implementation ng traffic rules, if gusto nilang tulungan si P-Noy. mas lalong matratraffic dyan.
    Hindi kaya ng Pinoy yan. Believe me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me alisin nalang ang u-turn slot and install intelligent traffic light system. Alam ninyo yun may mga sensors that monitors the flow of traffic and volume of vehicles. Alam ko before that guy from marikina implemented the u-turn slot policy in place na ito in some areas like quezon ave. I wonder why it was shelved.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Solution pala para sa kanya yung maraming motorist na mag suffer dahil lang route nya yun..

FAIL :hit:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Left Turn Signals for Noynoy