New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    damm truck drivers. was driving on a 2-way road (1 lane each) when this truck decides to overtake with 100% possibility of hitting me. he realizes at the instant and brakes at the middle of both lanes, coming close to hitting me but in his insistence to go back to his lane, cuts a taxi and hits it.

dunno what happened to the taxi, guess he didn't wanna handle the hassle of going after him as he probably didn't own the car, but fok, i decide to pull a u-turn and follow him.

guess what?

the azzhat driver pulls into a junkyard owned by a family friend (they knew my dad and his family even before he got married). my sis first goes down, tries to look for anyone from the family friends and gets to talk to one of em, and i wait for the truck driver to go down before i go down as well.

i immediately berate the truck driver and wanted to squarely punch him if my sis wasn't around, and if that family friend wasn't stepping in between me and that fokking stooooooopid driver. they say that their insurance will take care if there's any damage but i don't give a damm fok about property damage, my time in taking care of the insurance papers on my end is more important. godamnit.

and that azzhat has the gall to brag "you're lucky i decided to just hit the taxi instead of you." godamnit, i feel sorry for the poor taxi driver and the owner. that azzhole. i guess he was too stoooooooopid to see that he's only up to my armpits and i can beat him with just my left arm.

grrrrrrr.

fok you, you stooooooopid monkey jerk! i hope you run into someone who'll shoot you point-blank, splattering your useless brain all over the inside of your truck!

there. just had to rant.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post

and that azzhat has the gall to brag "you're lucky i decided to just hit the taxi instead of you." godamnit, i feel sorry for the poor taxi driver and the owner. that azzhole.
    dapat binigyan mo ng isa yung mokong na yon!

tapos, ipatanggal mo bro sa trabaho yung truck driver sa family friend nyo!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    bossing..relax lang, yung puso mo. be calm.

patayin na natin! san sya? aalisin ko lahat ng parte ng katawan nya! grrrr!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat lang bro, pag pinatanggal mo sya sa family friend mo baka balikan ka nya..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nag-iinit na naman mga ulo nyo....

tang nang driver na yan walang disiplina nagmalaki pa at hindi ikaw binangga nya. mga ogag na ganyan dapat nahuhulog sa mga bangin

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    galing ng reasoning ng truck driver noh....

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Easy lang!!! hehehe

The way you have written the story, Looks like your keyboard needs to be replaced with a new one. Buo pa ba? kakagigil talaga ganyan!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    that is what we got from having poor issuance of driver's license from LTO. All brute no brain, porke't malaki ang minamaneho wala nang sinasanto.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    "you're lucky i decided to just hit the taxi instead of you."
    walang hiya!!!! he still have the guts to say that to you?

indeed LTO sucks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what's worse, yung may-ari pa ang kumampi sa driver niya. namfuts. sa halip na pagsabihan yung driver sa pagmamaneho e.

bahala sila. mga lintek sila.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
langya kang truck driver ka!