New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008

I always frequent this route daily going to work and nakita ko ito actually yesterday morning, but this picture I got from the GMA website.... Anyway, dami laging nahuhulog dyan sa canal sa may Araneta Ave, kaya pag ako I drive there I always stay on the right side of the lane or the middle lane medyo takot ako dyan sa left side baka kasi pag may bumanga sakin hulog ako dyan....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is very unfortunate na nangyari sa kanya but bakit nasa goon squad? lasing ba yun driver? if ever mabuti nga sa kanya..hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My opinion, it's not the canal at Araneta Ave that is at fault. If it wasn't there, the drunk driver would either have hit a light post or another car.

I drive through that area often enough but I don't avoid the lane beside the canal.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dunno if it was driver error. Pero the fact that merong canal with flimsy thin barriers (yero) like that in a middle of the road is definitely worthy of a place in the Goon Squad.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ano nga ba usual reason bakit sila nalalaglag? driver ba may kasalanan, mmda/local government negligence o "bigla na lang sumulpot" yung canal? or kung si jun lozada ang tatanungin, si gma may kasalanan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka tinulak ng dimonyo . lokong creek yan ah, di man lang tumabi delikado mag mabilis kung di mo kabisado dahil kundi yan ang sapitin mo pumunta ka naman sa kabila at makadamay pa....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, I'm a bit slow today....:ooops: so you're "goon squading" the safety of the creek and not the Lancer/driver....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    diba binalita yan kahapon?

di naman lasing ung driver una nga nya ginawa is naghanap ng pinto wahaha, may bigla daw nag sudden stop na SUV tpos nawalan na daw siya ng control nag skid siguro... ewan ko lang kung totoo baka mabilis sila parehas ng takbo.

akala ko sa pelikula lang may nalalaglag diyan sa araneta ave hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, if that's the case... its either speeding or following too close or both. Either way, it's the driver of the Lancer that would be at fault if the police would write their incident report.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ingat lang sa pagmamaneho ang dapat mga bosing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Lancer fell into the canal in Araneta Ave. QC