New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

(Mula sa Inbox) Sir Even, yung nagpapanggap na pulis ay Gaylord Santos pangalan niyan, taga-Perpetual Village, Pulang Lupa 1 Las Pinas City.
    From Anonymous

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    what a certified douche bag. iyong mga kagaya ni gaylord (parang nag-cocompensate sa pangalan eh ) ang dapat tanggalan ng lisensya since menace to society-at-large siya

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gaylord??? Parang member ng tsikot un ah!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What a very unfortunate name. Reminds me of "Meet the Parents" At least his surname isn't that bad. Unlike Gaylord Focker :bwahaha:

Parents should really think about how they name their child. It's probable that he is a douche to counter his unfortunate name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gaylord? Alyas ba yan? Baka sya nagpangalan sa sarili nya Lalaking nagpanggap na pulis, patong-patong ang paglabag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A person's name says something about the parents talaga.OT but I know a parish priest who lectures parents who give stupid names to their kids. I forgot the example but something in the likes of naming a child Batman or Mitsubishi.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    With the up coming elections, i think this vice mayor moreno will do something to win public sentiments. Hope we get more cctv cameras in the metro.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Laking bagay ng mga CCTV nowadays and of course concerned netizens.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Gaylord? Alyas ba yan? Baka sya nagpangalan sa sarili nya Lalaking nagpanggap na pulis, patong-patong ang paglabag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "gaylord" was an "acceptable" name before the 20th century. but with the advent of the word "gay" and all its connotations in the 20th century, its use fell from favor.
    and the reason for the un-popularity of "adolph" is obvious.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 16th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "gaylord" was an "acceptable" name before the 20th century. but with the advent of the word "gay" and all its connotations in the 20th century, its use fell from favor.
    There are also surnames. There's no excuse naming your son gaylord if he is born after the mid 1900s

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Lalaking nagpanggap na pulis, patong-patong ang paglabag