New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    But there's this lady driver I saw, behind the wheel of a Ford Expedition. The lady looked like she was pushing 60 years old. Wow, I thought, daig pa niya nanay ko ah.
    wow. la ako masabi. ang angas ng lowla. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    When she visits, I could barely see her over the dash. Sometimes when she comes over, I'd joke to my wife, "Hey look, the SUV's driving itself. Honey, your friend's here!"
    hehehe that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by papao
    pagdating sa intersection kadalasan un iba antagal magisip..
    ahhh may nakita na akong ganto.. baka kaya mabagal kase naglilipstick hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think the general impression of women being fickle-minded also affects their behaviour on the road, such that sometimes, their moments of indecision cause inconvenience to others. Of course, men, being perceived as dominant and assertive, can also be an annoyance when being aggressive for the wrong reasons.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    gawain mo ba yan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    Dati sa EDSA-ORTIGAS intersection, the lights were RED.
    The car in front of me was driven by a lady. Since the lights were red, she started putting on makeup.

When the lights turned green, ayaw pa rin kumilos. So...as expected, I honked my horns. Ayun! Nagulat! Lumipad yung compact niya. Heheh..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gee. Pinay drivers here are very aggressive. One of my wife's friend is a really petite Pinay (not even 5' tall). Yet, she drives her GMC Yukon like it's a sports coupe or something. She was driving me home one day. Man, the words that came out of her mouth, "Bilis! Bilis! Ang bagal naman, Hoy! My turn lumiko!, L****k, right of way ko! Tigil ka muna!" But when she gets off her SUV, she becomes demure and softspoken. Parang si Mrs. Jekyll and Hyde.

When she visits, I could barely see her over the dash. Sometimes when she comes over, I'd joke to my wife, "Hey look, the SUV's driving itself. Honey, your friend's here!"

hahaha... same din sa younger sister ng wife ko... naglalagay lang sya ng maliit na pillow sa seat para makita nya ng maayos yung daan when she drive their landcruiser. ang bilis din mag drive at sumingit pag traffic. minsan nga while i drove their car (sis-in-law ko nasa front sit) may gustong sumingit sa amin bigla nya binusinahan ng malakas. nagulat ako sa reaction nya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by erict
    gawain mo ba yan?
    haahha shempre kikay ako eh! ahaha amp.

i can apply lipstick without looking in a mirror.

dati nung college ako. Sa intersection, stop light. nde make up ang nilabas ko kundi buong plate. Cramming hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ang bilis din mag drive at sumingit pag traffic. minsan nga while i drove their car (sis-in-law ko nasa front sit) may gustong sumingit sa amin bigla nya binusinahan ng malakas. nagulat ako sa reaction nya.
    I'm just glad my wife is cool under pressure. She can actually reason out quickly why someone cut her off instead of dishing out a kneejerk response like what I probably would've done. If that was me, I probably would've said "F-U!" and waved the bird. I'll admit, I am an idiot sometimes who open my mouth and do things without considering the possible consequences. But, I'm learning.....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tsinita: may friendster ka? ;)

I'm just glad my wife is cool under pressure. She can actually reason out quickly why someone cut her off instead of dishing out a kneejerk response like what I probably would've done. If that was me, I probably would've said "F-U!" and waved the bird. I'll admit, I am an idiot sometimes who open my mouth and do things without considering the possible consequences. But, I'm learning.....
    Is road courtesy a sign of old age?...o matured lang?...hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pekto: may your wife serve as an example to her fellow LADY DRIVERS

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Lady Drivers