New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ang kukulit....

Minsan mga 9PM onwards tatawag kung kailan nagpapahinga ka na
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; January 18th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    buti na lang hsbc and diners mabait naman. no problem. except for citibank ha. kaaway ko mga taga citibank. hehehe

sobra nga ok ang citibank e

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed..pag hsbc sabihin mo sakin =)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BPI or HSBC.

wag citibank. Lolz.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually citibank is fine with me, tagal ko nadin with them, never had a prob, nagbabayad naman ako ng card in full most of the time so wala sila reason to piss me off, and sila ang pinaka ok in terms of helping you out kung nawalan ka ng card, nasa abroad etc...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Soon-To-Be-President theveed. Puso mo.... remember, you are running for public office in the future... you have to be in the pink of health!

I am satisfied with my BPI MC if used here in the Philippines. Frequent user's rewards scheme is okay and there are a lot of promotional discounts when dining, specially in the Ayala Malls. Annual membership is waived (for the past x years - hehehe) and they give free cards (Express Credit card - for Makro, SM Appliance etc and E-credit card for internet purchases - am using both of these, too). Payment is online through the internet or through telephone if you have a BPI account, so I need not go to the bank to pay,- less hassle. I remember a few times when I was out of the country and I paid through internet,- very convenient. Drawback is some of the countries may not honor(politely though) your BPI MC so I got a Citibank MC. I chose Shell-Citibank for the 2% fuel rebate. I gas up at Shell, kasi. Citibank MC is also good.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    buti na lang hsbc and diners mabait naman. no problem. except for citibank ha. kaaway ko mga taga citibank. hehehe
    nanay ko din kaaway yang citibank kasi kahit hindi na cardholder nanay ko dun eh pinapadalhan pa rin siya ng statement of account (she paid all of her dues upon her retirement).

kuya dave, kulet nung messenger ha.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    haha...parang ayaw ka nang pag-credit card ah...

ang kukulet...ilang beses kaya pinanganak aMph?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun din issue ko sa BPI, when I was in the US, mga local bank issued cards laging may issue...

Pero laking advantage din BPI dito sa pinas...

Dami namin Citi cards dati, taga Citibank wife ko sa Credit acquisition pa sya hehe so lahat ng cards mandatory meron sila...

i heard bpi have nice rewards..haven't tried BPI pero mukhang ok sila. matindi lang sila sa mga late payment charges, etc. so make sure you pay on time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Kumulo ulo ko kanina haay... Standard Chartered Customer Service