New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For being honest enough to return our fuel cap

Story goes my dad used the Benz last August 30. He refuels at said station. Today (September 5), I was using the Benz and noticed that the rear quarter panel was drenched in diesel. So I checked the fuel door and noted that the cap was not in place. Checking the credit card receipts, we traced that it was last refueled at said Shell station. My dad drops by this afternoon and gets cap back.

How the cap got left there is still a mystery. But at least they returned it to us without drama.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sila rin siguro dahilan kung bakit naiwan dun ung cap, nakalimutan siguro nila ibalik nung nag pa gas kayo dun las time!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    How the cap got left there is still a mystery. But at least they returned it to us without drama.
    iyon na lang cguro ang mahalaga naisoli pa ..kaysa naman sa ksalanan na nila tapos ayaw pa isauli

pag nag papagas ako lagi ako naka tingin sa side mirror after niya mag refill at doon sa pinaglagyan niya ng cap before ako umalis

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well, I once "almost" left my fuel cap in a gas station rin... pagkabayad kasi, for some unknown reason, napa-go na agad ako. Thinking na oks na un and all... sabay un pala di pa naibabalik ung fuel cap sa sasakyan ko. Buti napara ako ng nagkarga saken.

This could happen naman normally to anyone eh... nakakalimot talaga tayo bilang tao eh. hehe But how the gas station returned your fuel cap sir without any drama is extraordinary and very admireable. =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong Shell to? kasi nagpagas din kami sa Shell, paglabas lang ng Tandang Sora and the gasboy forgot to return the fuel cap, buti na lang papunta lang kami sa Metrobank, which is a building away from Shell, hinabol kami nung gasboy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is just a theory pero spring loaded kasi ang fuel door ng Benz. Matabig mo lang ng konti, it will close by itself. Baka natamaan and nagclose mag-isa yung fuel door without the fuel cap having been put back in.

Btw, wala na yung original fuel cap yung Benz noon pa. It uses the same cap as the engine oil filler hole. Yun lang kasi ang readily available substitute noon. hehehe.
    Last edited by OTEP; September 5th, 2006 at 10:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing naman ng gas boy... imagine almost all of them contractual lang, as in walang paki

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nice! di naman maiiwasan ng magkaron ng mga ganitong situations.. the important thing is kung mangyari man, may resolution. props to shell commonwealth!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Is the one sa UP Diliman? May isa rin Shell Commonwealth sa tabi ng Ever.

Either way, good thing you were able to also track it back. Ako tinatapon ko resibo once everything is ok (cap is fixed, I paid, I'm gone)...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa tabi po ito ng Iglesia ni Cristo. The side heading towards Elliptical.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kudos to Shell East (Commonwealth)