New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've met a lot of nice MMDA people. Mababait na, masisipag pa. It's only those rotten apples that stand out and ruin everyone's day.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ang galeng naman ng mga yan

Parang kapulisan din yang MMDA, may pailan-ilang idiots dyan na sumisira sa buong organisasyon. Nandadamay sila ng mga matitino.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'm glad to hear about Sirkosero's experience. Grabe nga ang baha that night!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isang masaganang palakpakan para kay mr. casimiro at katropa nya ... sana dumami ang lahi ninyo!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

kasama akong natrapik sa katipunan nung gabing yun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Funny thing is, the ones we are commending now, are the ones the other motorists are cussing at, and vice-versa. Nasa tiempo na lang yan. I dare say, na 100% ng mga yan tumanggap ng lagay at least once in their life. Natiyempohan ka lang na medyo good mood siya at kaka-merienda lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    marami naman talaga na commendable ang performance ng MMDA personnel at meron konting rotten eggs. Kaya lang ito ang madalas na headnews.
    To does performing good jobs, keep the good works.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may pag-asa pa pinas!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Funny thing is, the ones we are commending now, are the ones the other motorists are cussing at, and vice-versa. Nasa tiempo na lang yan.
    Even funnier if you can give us the names of the ones were commending and the names of those we're cussing, to prove they're one and the same. But then it's easier to assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I dare say, na 100% ng mga yan tumanggap ng lagay at least once in their life. Natiyempohan ka lang na medyo good mood siya at kaka-merienda lang.
    It takes two to tango. Kung walang maglalagay, walang magpapalagay. Wala tayong pinagkaiba dyan - at least once in our lives, meron po tayong ni-violate knowingly na traffic law.

So let's take it one thread at a time and give these guys their due, at least on this thread.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    If you're commending some MMDA guys, why is your thread at Goon Squad?

Anyway, this just emphasizes how we Filipinos are readily helpful to those in need. Conversely, the "kotongesque" stance of other enforcers shows our vulnerability to money.

I also have to admit that when we got a flat coming down the Pasay-EDSA flyover, a light-blue truck came and the 2 guys offered helping hands. They also didn't ask for anything but we did give them some cash. But contrary to that, others wearing the same uniform flagged me down at the Crame U-turn for "swerving." I knew I wasn't guilty so I ran away.
    sir, di ako familiar saan section pwede ilagay kaya i figured sa goonsquad na lang para naman hindi gaano negative ang reputation nila sa tsikot. sorry na lang kung maling section. palipat na lang sana.

mga dre, thanks sa input about the website. email ko din sila.

sana nga dumami pa ang lahi nila mr casimiro para naman may pagasa pa umasenso ang pilipinas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    swordsman: Ehem. We really don't need names now, do we? Yes you have a point, we all have infringed the law one way or another. Pero what I'm trying to say is wala namang 100% pure evil na MMDA/MAPSA/MAPA. They all have their good and bad sides. Minsan mabait sila at hindi mangongotong, minsan naman pag miryenda time..... Alam mo na. Again, nasa tiyempo lang yan. My opinion is, they do more bad than good. So parang pointless to give them "kudos", knowing that they do other malicious stuff. Probably much more than they do good ones. It's like giving kudos to a carnapper for returning your side mirrors (medyo extreme, I know). The good that they do simply pales in comparison.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
kudos to mmda personnel at edsa Q.ave!