New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    just this morning, at congressional avenue enroute to the airport, the traffic was hindered by a white kimchi hyundai suv driven by a flashy, arrogant and careless woman who blocked the a what appeared to be a nissan 300zx right in in front of a traffic light near s&r market. the driver of the car tried to maneuver around past the kimchi suv but this arrogant lady rolled her window down, was blowing smoke from a cigarette repeatedly. everytime the other driver tried to move to the right or to the left, she would move her car to block it. she was at about crosswise on the street. maybe, my guess, is that these two have a relationship problem, but they sure were blocking the way, hindering traffic and inconveniencing other motorists around them. these kind of behavior is unacceptable to any standard. there should have been a traffic enforcer to apprehend this arrogant lady. or, better yet, been rammed by a drunk jeepney driver on her side which was toward the direction of traffic. maybe, some of you have witnessed these kind of behavior, thinking they don't bleed when stabbed or shot. these are the bad apples of society. this arrogant girl's driver's license should be suspended to remind them that driving is a privilege and not a right and that other drivers also have the same privilege

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka away ng misis at kabit? lalo na hyundai tucson/sta fe/vera cruz lang yun sa kanya tapos yung kabit e naka 300zx (kahit ba nga port irene e 300zx pa din).

mas maganda bumaba sana silang dalawa at nagsampalan, sabunutan, kalmutan, punitan ng panty....
    Last edited by yebo; August 3rd, 2013 at 06:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung chix yan, hindi na ko maasar manonood na lang ako ng cat fight.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    mas enjoy panoorin kung ganire:

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    :bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwah aha::bwahaha:

Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    baka away ng misis at kabit? lalo na hyundai tucson/sta fe/vera cruz lang yun sa kanya tapos yung kabit e naka 300zx (kahit ba nga port irene e 300zx pa din).

mas maganda bumaba sana silang dalawa at nagsampalan, sabunutan, kalmutan, punitan ng panty....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    just this morning, at congressional avenue enroute to the airport, the traffic was hindered by a white kimchi hyundai suv driven by a flashy, arrogant and careless woman who blocked the a what appeared to be a nissan 300zx right in in front of a traffic light near s&r market. the driver of the car tried to maneuver around past the kimchi suv but this arrogant lady rolled her window down, was blowing smoke from a cigarette repeatedly. everytime the other driver tried to move to the right or to the left, she would move her car to block it. she was at about crosswise on the street. maybe, my guess, is that these two have a relationship problem, but they sure were blocking the way, hindering traffic and inconveniencing other motorists around them. these kind of behavior is unacceptable to any standard. there should have been a traffic enforcer to apprehend this arrogant lady. or, better yet, been rammed by a drunk jeepney driver on her side which was toward the direction of traffic. maybe, some of you have witnessed these kind of behavior, thinking they don't bleed when stabbed or shot. these are the bad apples of society. this arrogant girl's driver's license should be suspended to remind them that driving is a privilege and not a right and that other drivers also have the same privilege
    Even ramming them from behind will do. This should bring them to their senses. Or out of it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nagising ako dun sa punitan ng panty :D

Di kaya nasagi ng 350Z yung hyundai sometime earlier at tinakbuhan? i don't get the smoke blowing though, is she pretending to be a dragon to intimidate mr. 350z?

Going back to the panty thing: do you guys think it's a good way to break up a girl fight, i.e. hubaran mo sila? Then they'd be too busy covering themselves up to fight :D
    Last edited by badkuk; September 13th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What she did is not proper for a lady Babaeng maangas parang tomboy Probably these are lesbo lovers. Kidding.

Seriously, did you see if the driver of the nissan is male or female? I would assume it's a male since he was not countering aggression. I get frustrated a lot with people who have no sense of courtesy, we just have to learn to deal with it

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ever wonder why the kind of Jason Ivler exist ?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Spoiled brats that have no sense of consequence.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast