New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Katipunan street child threatened to break car window with a huge rock | Coconuts Manila

We know that she was just a little girl, but armed with a huge rock, she was not harmless.

An incident posted on a group in Facebook showed how street children in the Katipunan area are becoming bolder and bolder by the day.

According to the post, the driver was on the Southbound lane of Katipunan avenue. During the stop by the C.P. Garcia intersection, a tween girl approached the driver’s car while mumbling something.

The driver then heard a thud and was surprised to see the girl holding a huge rock. The girl repeatedly banged on the car window, threatening to break it. Showing no fear, she even spewed a string of curse words.
    There was no one in the area who could’ve helped the driver. So in spite of the danger, she opened her door to scare away the girl. Fortunately, the girl scrambled away.

The driver was able to escape without any harm, but the next victim might not be so lucky.

We have two questions in mind.

First, where are the police offiers who were supposed to keep the area safe? And more importantly, where are the ones responsible for taking care of the little girl?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    This country is going to the dogs. Sobrang daming anak ng anak di naman maalagaan at mabantayan ng mabuti ang mga anak nila. What happens to these multitudes of misguided children once they become adults if they start their childhood as criminals?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Not only the street kids.... lahat na lang sa kalye eh talagang parang walang batas na ipinatutupad! it clearly shows that law enforcement is lacking or non existent at all! Hindi ko na rin alam ang tamang gagawin para hindi mabiktima. As if we are just waiting to be the next victim....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    We can all thank Kiko Pangilinan for his stupid law.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Before dyan din same area, usually what I do is tap/knock my window if someone is asking alms.

Etong bata na namamalimos, nung kinatok ko yung window ko, in return he punched it then ran away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Duterte!Katipunan street child threatened to break car window with a huge rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgear1 View Post
    We can all thank Kiko Pangilinan for his stupid law.
    This... sorry for the word pero funyeta talaga yung pagkakagawa nya ng provisions nun

Sent via Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    hayssss, nabiktima yung wife ko ng ganitong modus last monday along the intersection of Daang Hari and Molino road while on stop.

the girl bang and slammed the window and side mirror.

buti na alng walang batong dala.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Pwede bang i-pepper spray ang mga ganyan? Hirap nga lang pag nakahinto baka kuyugin.

Dapat may magtayo ng shop na pwedeng mag-install ng mga non-lethal weapons sa sasakyan - pepper spray sa side mirrors, retractable reflectors pangganti sa mga naka-LED bar, etc. Time for motorists to fight back.

sent via Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Makakatakot to kasi dumadaan ako paminsan minsan dyan. Who would have thought that a girl can frighten you. Pero di ba marami raming traffic aides sa lugar na yan?

OT: went to subic for 2 days for duty. Valenzuela exit to baypoint is 2 hrs, bilis ng byahe. Went to st lukes bgc from valenzuela last week, saturday around 230p, 4pm na ako nakarating. 145 kms yung subic, tapos 20 km lang yung bgc from my place pero halos same travel time lang. Nagandahan ako sa subic base. Tapos maraming village na rin pala around. Parang masarap magretire dun. Hindi crowded at mukhang di polluted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast