New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    somebody once said to me na pag pinalayas daw lahat ng squatter dito sa M.M., bigla mawawalan ng janitors, messengers, guards, cleaners etc ang mga companies, big, medium & small, dito sa tin ... I guess in another sense, kapag nawala sila puwede ma-apektuhan ang daily routines ng buhay natin, like delivery of basic services & the like, na we usually take for granted.

mahirap na talaga kalagayan ng P'nas ...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    There are only a few bridges especially here in Metro Manila that have no squatters (a.k.a. informal settlers). Yang mga yan dapat ang unahin nila na paalisin. Walang political will ang halos lahat ng mga meyor (mawawalan nga naman ng boto). Tsk tsk..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    somebody once said to me na pag pinalayas daw lahat ng squatter dito sa M.M., bigla mawawalan ng janitors, messengers, guards, cleaners etc ang mga companies, big, medium & small, dito sa tin ... I guess in another sense, kapag nawala sila puwede ma-apektuhan ang daily routines ng buhay natin, like delivery of basic services & the like, na we usually take for granted.

mahirap na talaga kalagayan ng P'nas ...
    yah thats true...i always tend to compare a healthy society to a healthy dog. a healthy dog would need insects and good bacterias in its body to clean up the mess and also to check things like acidity inside the stomach and check fungal growth etc like what some mites do. HOWEVER if these friendly critters gone by unchecked and multiplied ,then the problem arises. the dog gets rashes and allergies etc. its the same here. if everybody is too well of then who would do the menial chores. the poor are OK w me bec i have some friends in the squatter areas sa likod ng haus ko but some really cause trouble just by being annoying and bastos. worse-criminals. its these bad bacteria that we dont want. i really dig the slogan of stallone's movie COBRA. ewan ko lang kung naaalala pa ng iba to. "CRIME IS A DISEASE-MEET THE CURE"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    worst,its a breeding place for crime and violence
    ang alam ko yun mga nanghoholdup sa katipunan area at aurora area diyan tumatakbo sa mga squatters sa proj 4 na yan eh under the bridge para mahirap sila mahuli

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last friday hinaharang na ung mga trucks. pero may nakakalusot. kaya sobrang traffic last friday.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    simula nung nasunog yung mga bahay under the bridge i do know that engineers have strictly implemented 10tons limit for all trucks dahil rumupok daw yung bridge....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Editor's Note: Published on Page A17 of the January 11, 2006 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

TO ensure the safety of motorists, the C-5 Katipunan flyover in Quezon City would be closed to all types of vehicles from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily, beginning this week.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    crapz0rs. naabala pa tuloy ang morting public dahil diyan.

let this be a wake-up call sa lahat ng mga pulitiko diyan na masyadong gahaman sa mga botante na kayang-kaya nilang imanipula para sa sarili nilang kapakanan.

BUSET!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    oh my gowlay!!! san ako dadaan??? leche hahaba ruta ko nitow!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The funny thing is you can see people rebuilding their burnt houses. Hindi ba dapat i - relocate sila ng QC government?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Katipunan bridge