New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Just wanna know your input guys...

Right or wrong I think our government should have prevented the bloodshed & intervene for our brothers in Sabah.

Madame na namatay at hanggang ngayon ay tinutugis pa din ang mga "Royal Army" na pinaglalaban ang kanilang paniniwala pero ang ating gobyerno ay tila walang pakialam..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sabah is a part of Malaysia.
    Do you mean we should have invade Malaysian ground in order to perform this "intervention"? That would be an even bigger problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What do you want? send our arm forces to fight with the Malaysia for these thugs? Ulol nila...dalhin nila is robin Padilla na lang

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonskhag View Post
    Just wanna know your input guys...

Right or wrong I think our government should have prevented the bloodshed & intervene for our brothers in Sabah.

Madame na namatay at hanggang ngayon ay tinutugis pa din ang mga "Royal Army" na pinaglalaban ang kanilang paniniwala pero ang ating gobyerno ay tila walang pakialam..
    Dapat lang patayin at ubusin mga yan,

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pinagsabihan na nga ng gobyerno natin sige pa rin matigas lang talagang ulo nila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the government's response is justified. The intrusion into Sabah of the heavily armed "Royal Army" to supposedly forcefully take back the island is not the proper means nor forum in which to pursue the cause. If at all, it only endangered the lives and residency status of hundreds of thousands of Filipinos living and working there peacefully -- which is what the government is supposedly more concerned with.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before the fight erupted dibs sinabihan na sila bumalik and stand down...ang sagot ng kirams...we're born fighters,, patay kung patay pero pag na trap na kami at ubos na supplies ceasefire muna...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Our brothers have already made their point to the international community when they arrived there, heavily armed.

They should have peacefully returned and let the battle shift to the international court.

18.4K:sun:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as I've said they can go to whatever war they wanted just don't drag my country with them

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    nakita niyo yung mga pinoy na andiyan sa sabah? matagal na silang lumipat diyan at nag-aantay na lang na maging citizens ng malaysia. pero nakita niyo mga bahay? shanty pa rin!
    di mawawala ang pagiging skwakwa ng mga pinoy.
    pag napasatin na ulit yan. iskwater galore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast