New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sirs anyone here that could help me if the car that my in-laws bought has clean papers... plate number is WMN888
    thanks...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I think you can check the plates and VIN# with the TMG or LTO. But isn't it a little too late to be checking if they already bought the vehicle?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ipa macro etching mo sir sa TMG tapos diretso transfer of ownership na din para isang lakad na lang. Dun mo kasi malalaman kung legitimate or tampered ang sasakyan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ewan ko nga sa kanila e... di nila ako sinabihan muna b4 they the vehicle...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Considering na nasa inyo na ang vehicle bai, no choice na. Pero you will get to know if the vehicle is a hotcar upon transfer kasi dadaan yan ng TMG/ANCAR. Requirement kasi ng LTO ang TMG clearance.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Punta ka muna sa LTO where the C.R. was issued, go to the records section and verify if it has the same details. Pag dinala mo kasi agad sa TMG for police clearance and find out na hot car or tampered vehicle, they might hold your vehicle and impound it. Magiging doble ang problema mo. Sometimes, ma c-cannibalized pa yan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Check also the signature of the LTO chief at that branch, kasi may mga LTO chief who are very specific with their signature like the color of pen they use. Yung iba pag blue ink lang, blue lang talaga ang gamit nila.Pag black,black din.

just wanna be sure...