New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i was on my way home today from ateneo and i passed katipunan and straight to whiteplains ave? (not sure bout the name of the road) tapos i turned right to corinthians ave? (not sure ulit bout the name of the road bsta u will pass through this pag papasok ka ng corinthians and this road is 8 lanes wide and perpendicular to edsa) as i was travelling along this road, i saw a yellow jazz with carbon fibre hood parked at the shoulder of the opposite lane. nacurious tuloy ako so i slowed down a bit and i saw a woman sitting on top of the driver smooching and stuff! (hindi lang ordinaryong sit ah, talagang ung tipong naka face 2 face na sila!) wala pa tint ung kotse! grabe talaga mga tao (kabataan?) ngayon! di makapagpigil!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha.

kung french kiss... ok lang siguro.

pero kung 2nd base na onwards... bawal na yan!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    dapat nga ni-french kiss di pde e.. skandaloso kasi! im not sure if second base ba.. hehe di ko masilip e.. haha jk.. though come to think of it, if they can do those stuffs in broad daylight and in a relatively busy road, then there's a great chance na they can do IT din anywhere, anytime. (baka kanina!)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa yong girl pag nahuli ng pulis silang dalawa....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yellow Jazz you say. That's quite rare and its easy to find out who the owner is. :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    naka-concept one ba na sticker sa likod.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    real CF hood? o baka riceboy yan

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did you get the plate number? We can trace it so I may ask who the girl was and be more discreet

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala bang pics?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    frenching ? .. eh talo naman france ah .. hehe ..

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
PDA along whiteplains/corinthian