New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what can you say about this guys? personally, im really pissed off with it. tapos kapag muntikan mo silang mabangga sila.... :mad:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ang masakit non pag nabangga mo sila then magbubukas sila ng headlight. ang labo noh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir, keep your cool. you don't have to lose them really.

remember the old saying "ang pikon ay laging talo..."

but i must say, most of the time nakakabwiset talaga ang mga yan, lalo na ang mga PUV driver. pero would you know that even if they might be the worse driver, you have to understand that they too have families to feed.

it would be pointless, to lose your patience to them. downright stupid i should say kasi wala namang mangyayari talaga. want me to prove it to you, one time mag-commute ka then have a friendly chat with a jeepney driver or taxi driver. malalaman mo kung bakit.

the best thing to do is, umiwas ka na lang sa disgrasya.

ok ba?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just be alert all the time to avoid accidents. We couldn't control those bastards but we could do something to avoid accidents. Pasensya na lang brod.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i think the reason that they turn off their headlights at night is for commuting people to see kung saan ang biyahe nila. hindi kasi makikita yung nakapaskel sa windshield nila pag nasisilawan ang mga nag aantay di ba? what they are doing wrong is kahit umaandar na sila wala pa rin headlight. they should turn it off only when they are about to stop to board passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    it would be pointless, to lose your patience to them. downright stupid i should say kasi wala namang mangyayari talaga. want me to prove it to you, one time mag-commute ka then have a friendly chat with a jeepney driver or taxi driver. malalaman mo kung bakit.
    Sir can you elaborate? Ok given na yun na mahirap sila, and they have a family to feed (lahat naman meron) but why skimp on a pair of bulbs? IMO if they can't follow a simple regulation how can we expect our country to improve? Isn't it their responsibility to themselves, their passengers, and fellow motorist to be responsible motorists? Oh what am I saying? Di pala uso dito yan...

jv: Ingat na lang, anticipate na lang next time.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ill have to agree with ian rex....pag nakakawentuhan ko di lang mga jeepney drivers..pati taxi..sasabihin nila "iiwas naman yan eh"...or...wala yan..porket mayaman nagagalit sila"...mg ganung tipo.THEY JUST DONT CARE and we cant do anything about it kahit na magalit tayo ng magalit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just an opinion...their station in life does not in any way excuse their total disregard for rules or public safety. I think people will give them more respect if they have more respect for others using the road.

Yan ang reason kung bat madaming accidente... "THEY JUST DON'T CARE" specially yung mga Trike drivers, ang bibilis humarurot walang ilaw, walang pake.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Pabayaan mo na lang, mag high beam ka na lang, para makita mo sila ng mas maaga. Sa jeep naman minsan kaya nakapatay headlights dahil nakakasilaw sa opposing traffic.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
jeepneys or other vehicles with their headlights off