The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *TS

chief maganda ba yung babae? hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ako,- hindi nakikipag-away sa parking.... Mahirap nang makatagpo ng war-freak na tao, na kung hindi man ikaw ang kalabanin,- iyong sasakyan mong iniwanan na walang kalaban-laban...

Pagbalik mo,- may guhit ng ng barya dulu't-dulo sa mga tagiliran....

4808:santa:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just avoid going to those places during peak days and hours. On weekends, I prefer going to the malls at opening time. I get to pick the prime parking slots -- single slot, walang katabing asungot, hindi aksidenteng masusundot ng washer wand ng bwisit na mobile carwash boys. By the time the crowds start pouring in, I'm done with my groceries, bought the stuff I want, finished watching the movie I want, etc. and I'm ready to leave.

Pag may gimmick to places that I know will have wretched parking conditions (e.g. malls during peak hours + days), nakiki-hitch na lang ako, hehehe.

Parking altercations like those tend to ruin my entire day.... So I just avoid situations that lead to them.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eyshmechanic View Post
    actually di lang naman pinoy ang ganito, at least. if you have seen the videos in one of the tv programs and it happened sa us yata (im not sure pero di dito sa pinas), ang eksena may pila ng parking pero ng may mabakante, a car from the other side ng file ng parked cars na di nakapila ay biglang nag park. so ang ginawa ng first car sa pila itinulak yung car na nagpark using his car, bale head on. so parang tag of war ang nangyari kaya lang tulakan di hilahan. at the end yung nakapila ang nanalo nag-overheat yung car ng sumingit.

malinaw ba kwento ko he he?

Clear po!!! It reminds me year ago in Riyadh, same story din yung Indian (bombay tawag natin)with his Toyota corolla car inunahan sa parking space yung Arabo na naka Caprice car eh mainiit ang ulo ng Arabo ayaw ng uunahan mo sya, biglang inatrasan yung car ng Indyan na naka park na, wasak ang bumper sa lakas ng bangga sabay baba at sabi sa Indian...next time do not offend a Rich Man.... There are some unreasonable people around kaya konting lamig lang po!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Maganda ba? :naughty2:
    This is why we love you fafa Flagg

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    This is why we love you fafa Flagg
    Oy, Memphis, I know lalaki ka, wag ka ganyan fafi...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    I guess this thread is too personal, posting plate number just because of parking dispute.

At doon sa nagyayabang na ginawan niya ng di maganda yung Pajero, eh sorry pero isa ka sa mga di dapat tularan. Naalala ko tuloy yung nagsabi na ginuguhitan daw niya ng susi yung katabing sasakyan pag nahihirapan siyang makapasok sa sasakyan niya....naku eh sa inyo kaya gawin yon.

Just my opinion.
    I saw another thread with a plate number on the title of the topic... hindi naman ata maganda yung ganun nagpopst ng plate numbers dito sa tsikot except naman siguro kung kriminal yung may ari ng sasakyan ok pa para maiwasan yun.

I really think there's nothing wrong with the girl reserving the parking space... kanya kanyang diskarte yan, besides sinabi naman nya na parating na yung sasakyan sa parking space. Hindi ka na po sana nakipagtalo...

My friends are reading this post and they think that what you did is just a BIG

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Kanina lang may isang babae na hinarang ang sarili nya sa parking dahil sinesave daw nya. Eto naging daloy ng conversation namin.

Me: Hey, what's the problem?
    Shota: Our vehicle has been going round and round so I'm saving this parking space.
    Me: Ok, uhhmm.. Are you a car? Are you a vehicle?
    Shota: We have a vehicle. As I had said our vehicle right there is...
    (sa isip ko naman di ata nakuha iyong sarcastic question ko so eto sinabi ko bago pa sya makatapos)

Me: Ok hold on, I'm asking you if you're a vehicle, coz this is a parking space and it should be utilized by cars not people. I understand if you're a car but.. (she immediately said)..
    Shota: Ok thank you. How "ungentle manly" you are.

:D

Damn kakairita ang mga taong pretending they're vehicles!!!!!
    Mabuti na lang bro umalis. Ang hirap kung makipag-away pa sa maling katwiran.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xTrememan View Post
    I saw another thread with a plate number on the title of the topic... hindi naman ata maganda yung ganun nagpopst ng plate numbers dito sa tsikot except naman siguro kung kriminal yung may ari ng sasakyan ok pa para maiwasan yun.

I really think there's nothing wrong with the girl reserving the parking space... kanya kanyang diskarte yan, besides sinabi naman nya na parating na yung sasakyan sa parking space. Hindi ka na po sana nakipagtalo...

My friends are reading this post and they think that what you did is just a BIG

I beg to disagree. I don't know where to get the rules of parking but common sense dictates it should be first come first serve with respect to arriving vehicles not people. Imagine if people running against each other to claim a stake at the parking lot. It's chaotic. I think the parking management will not allow that rule. What if the car is 60 minutes away and wife of the driver is standing on the parking lot to reserve? You are waiting. Do you happily agree?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    This is the problem with Pinoys. It's the mentality that, "I have to park" and "everybody else should give way"

It's understandable if you're the only one in your car and can't save your own, well sorry to say but "tough luck" ganyan talaga buhay. You can't always have it your way. Be patient, look for another spot. Wag ka na makipag away, baka balikan pa sasakyan mo. What's wrong with people who take long to leave? They pay the parking fee, it's their right to park and stay and warm their car up. Have some courtesy to those who are leaving. This goes with those who use the elevator and want to get in before people even get out, and so on. It's a matter of social ethics lang.

Sorry to say but when you asked that person who was saving the spot if he or she was a car, that put you at a level below them. What they did may be rude to you but confronting them directly and asking them sarcastically, is just crossing the line. Once again the crab mentality of Pinoys can be exemplified here. That spot wasn't yours to begin with, so there's no point quarreling about it.

I agree with this.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind ZAH 701 ginamit ang shota sa pagreserve ng parking sa ATC kanina!