New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was driving on the Northbound lane of EDSA in the Balintawak area around 3pm yesterday. In front of Wilcon Builder's Depot was a stalled Civic EK (circa '97). I stopped to try and offer some assistance to the driver.

We first tried to jumpstart the Civic but it would not crank. The driver suspects an electrical problem as the vehicle had stalled earlier that day somewhere in Marikina and the mechanic apparently just jury rigged somethings to get the vehicle started so it could be taken home to Caloocan.

So we couldn't get it started. Fine. I just offered to tow the vehicle (e.g. to a nearby gas station or repair facility). The driver agrees.

I was knelt down with my face just inches from the pavement trying to look for the Civic's towing point. All the smoke and dust from passing vehicles flying at me. There was a bit of a traffic jam as a lot of vehicles were going to the NLEX.

Out of the blue a taxi passing by shouts at me: "[insert expeltives], istorbo kayo sa daan!"

I didn't know if I wanted to kick his door or his face. There I was trying to help a complete stranger and suddenly mr. know-it-all-cab-driver telling me that I am an impediment to his daily routine?

Sorry, medyo naaasar lang talaga kasi ako. Wala naman siyang ginagawa para makatulong tapos magsasalita pa siya ng ganun. Grrr...nakakainit lang ng ulo. Di ko na din nakuha pangalan ng taxi or plate number as I was a bit busy with what I was doing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ha ha ha ha.

madami nga ganyan.me nangyari din sa kasama namin, namatay din oto nya .so tulak daw nya sa gilid, aba binubusinahan pa daw sya ng pagkalakas lakas and sabay sabi, "off the road stup*d'..tao nga naman.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    nkakabadtrip nga naman yng taong yun. kng tumulong sana sya e di mas madali natapos yng trbaho. haaay...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Many of the drivers here in our country are stupid, you've encountered one of them. Patience doc. :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Loko yon a,sarap batukan

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Welcome to the world of road rage. No matter what you do, people helping others may magagalit pa rin sa iyo. Eh kasi tanga yong taxi driver eh!

Good samaritan

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    iba ka talaga doc otep, saludo ako sayo! you did the right thing kaya pabayaan mo na lang mga sira ulong driver na katulad niya.

I remember na may tinulungan ka din na sasakyan sa may monumento circle before at may abirya din nangyari. pulis naman ang pasaway that time

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Doc, huwag ka sanang magsawa sa pagtulong sa iba.
    Baka kasi ako naman ang mangailangan balang araw, hehe.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    ibang klase ka talaga doc hindi ka namimili ng tutulungan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You are a real road hero, bro!

May your tribe increase!

These people who shouted those foul words clearly have nothing better to do....

4808:santa:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Istorbo sa daan?