New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I never will let my child play in those public play places. lalo yung sea of balls. One can just imagine the amount of germs and virii that lurks there. Do they even clean and disinfect those? Mas gusto ko pa yung mga nasa playground sa parks, under the scorching sun. or bike na lang sya. Kahit swimming pool, ayaw ko, mas gusto ko ang mga beach.

While it is possible, I doubt the father was just outside. 7pm - 11pm and no sign of him attending to his child na baka gutom na, pawis or may kailangan? My toddler sucks all my energy whenever we take her out. Sobrang kulit. I don't think I can let her by herself even for just 15 minutes. Super active that she demands to be given water all the time. " Dadddyyyy! Water pls! " her "please" sound like pleat (she's 2). She knows that pressing the space bar of the computer pauses the media player so that's what she will first do to get my full attention. If that doesn't work, she will hold my face and force me to look at her straight - and state her demands. :bwahaha:

So, no, I don't think the father is just outside. Medyo feasible yung iniwanan nya yung bata dun to go somewhere else. 4hrs, mahaba na yun para sa mga nakaw na sandali.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    btw vinj, better remove the little girl's picture. bawal yan, di mo anak o di ikaw ang legal guardian so you can't post her picture in any forum. i know your intentions are good, but the law says otherwise.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Can't edit anymore so i'll just ask a mod to remove the pic; i likewise deleted it from my photo host.

however, after my innitial anger subsided, naisip ko na pwede din siguro the girl's father was actually waiting outside. pwede din kasi na nagpupumilit yung little girl na pumunta sa mcdo to play (you know, throwing tantrums) so the father took her there and "left" her there, as a lesson of some sort. di natin alam baka andun lang sa kabila ng parking ng mcdo yung tatay, actually watching over.

but it's still wrong.
    That's true. I spent some time trying to figure it and convince myself that maybe there was someone watching out for her or it was all one big, ugly joke but according to my friend on the discussion in her FB, the dad went to Bacoor (because the group and Mc Donalds personnel all spoke with him and the guy did not appear to be the least concerned).

ang sarap sapakin. kumukulo ang dugo ko!

3 girls ko e! pag nasa labas kami ng bahay kung pwede lang sana 10 ang mata ko para masundan lagi, tapos yang kumag na yan iniwan lang sa mcdo ang little girl nya?
    Init ng dugo ko when i read that (I also have two girls of my own)... Ano nga ba sabi nila sa mga lalaki na panay girls ang kids? Mga good boy diba? ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Child abuse by McDo Playplace.

if it happened in the u.s., both the parent and mcdonald's will be sued jointly and severally by the state and the child will be taken by the child protection service.
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; March 1st, 2013 at 09:48 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    malabo ata na nasa labas lang yung tatay, waiting for the kid or teaching her a lesson. Nakaantay sa labas, for 4 hours, in the sun? Any parent who's that impatient with kids will not sit around and do nothing for 4 hours.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ano nga ba sabi nila sa mga lalaki na panay girls ang kids? Mga good boy diba? ;)
    < may 1 boy ako, bunso, ayan o. good boy (na) nga e hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    malabo ata na nasa labas lang yung tatay, waiting for the kid or teaching her a lesson. Nakaantay sa labas, for 4 hours, in the sun? Any parent who's that impatient with kids will not sit around and do nothing for 4 hours.
    The child had been playing in the play area since 7pm and it was already 11pm that time.
    Mukhang gabi nangyari, bro.....

Gumimik siguro ang Tatay...

18.3K:tomato:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Mukhang gabi nangyari, bro.....

Gumimik siguro ang Tatay...

18.3K:tomato:

sorry, my bad :p

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What The F-ck?!?!?

I may not be the most responsible father out there (or at least that's what my wife wants to say when she gets angry at me), but I do believe this dumbschmuck has taken irresponsibility to a whole higher level. Grrrr!!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    What The F-ck?!?!?

I may not be the most responsible father out there (or at least that's what my wife wants to say when she gets angry at me), but I do believe this dumbschmuck has taken irresponsibility to a whole higher level. Grrrr!!!!

yeah! have a veterinarian remove that guy's balls. he does not need to reproduce idiots!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123