New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Saturday night, my friend was on her way to her car in the basement lot of Galleria. While opening her car door, a man snatched her handbag and ran away. Despite her screams, none of the bystanders helped out and no security guard responded (Kala ko ba may roaming guards dun?).

This incident is an indication that cars parked in Galleria are vulnerable to thieves too. Imagine, cars don't scream for help when being robbed hehe

Ingat ingat mga tsikoteers, when it's Christmas, the needy multiply

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... first time that I've heard of this (I park there every day). Sana hinabol niya yung snatcher since iilan lang naman ang point of exit dun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sana nga hinabol nya. di makalayo yun sa dami ng guard dyan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sabi ko nga dapat hinabol niya at binugbog (boxer yung girl eh), pero she said na shock siya sa nangyari, all she did was scream and watch the guy run away.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er View Post
    (Kala ko ba may roaming guards dun?).
    Or could they have been in on it, conveniently "roaming" elsewhere at the time?

Anyhow, ingat na lang mga Tsikoteers.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    buti nalang hindi sinaktan yung friend mo. doubleng ingat nalang tayo especially sa season ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    oo ingat nga tsikoteers lalo nagyon..dami snatchers sa tabitabi

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sorry po, di na ako create new thread kasi similar naman. warning din po ...

Westgate, Alabang Parking Area (near wine depot, gonuts, auto shops). my cousin and his department had xmas party there last Tue at Congo Grill 1:00 - 5:00 PM. The thief broke one of the windows and took 2 laptops nung nakisakay sa kanya. Pang 9th victim na daw sya dun for 2006.

Ingat po tayo. Grabe, maliwanag or madilim dami magnanakaw...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    re galle thief ... i agree onti lang point of exit dun. then again baka may baon na weapon ung guy and he might turn things around and be agressive sa friend mo. pasalamat nalang at indi sya sinaktan. kaya ako as much as possible i try to park within eyesight or hearing view ng guard sa entrance/exit points ng parking.

re nanakawan ng laptop sa alabang parking ... bakit naman kasi dami matitigas ang ulo at nagiiwan pa ng valuables inside their cars. alam naman nila na they'll be going to a party nagdala pa ng laptop. kung talagang they needed to bring their laptops couldn't they at least have placed them in the trunk?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by geode View Post
    re nanakawan ng laptop sa alabang parking ... bakit naman kasi dami matitigas ang ulo at nagiiwan pa ng valuables inside their cars. alam naman nila na they'll be going to a party nagdala pa ng laptop. kung talagang they needed to bring their laptops couldn't they at least have placed them in the trunk?
    they came from the work/plant since 1-5pm ang party. my cousin drives an adventure and he keeps his laptop sa likod that's why his was not taken. yung staff nya mga nakisakay and left the laptops at the passenger area tago naman. tinted ang salamin, but the thief broke the window kaya nakuha.
    fyi, the bags they use does not shout "laptop ako" - minalas lang sila at may magnanakaw dun

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Ingat sa Robinson's Galleria Parking