New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    -last week i parked my van at the front of mercury drug to buy some medicine for my high fever, when I returned there was a deep scratch on my van from the front driver door up to the tail light, grabe, I was really angry and I ask the guard in front of mercury pero wala daw siyang napansin, di na ako nakipag argue, because I have a high fever and I just want to take my meds. Sana mahuli ang mga ito , and be given a dose of their own medicine.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    One advice, park near the entrance door. If possible. If not, park to the nearest available space that's close to the door, or guard in some cases.

Oh btw, have you asked them if they have surveillance cameras and stuff ? This might help if they have one.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    For me anywhere you park if you think you will stay longer . Look for a watch car in a matter of peso you have a peace of mind your vehicle is safe if none dont park at all .

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    -Thanks for the advice, haven't gone back there yet, still have the flu. But ill ask if they have an installed surveillance camera. Thanks again.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    It's just a scratch

For sure squatter yan. Eh kung naabutan mo, will you confront him/them? Pag sinaksak ka nyan la ka na magawa, sila takbo lang. Be thankful gasgas lang wala na ibang nagalaw. Di maiiwasan yan sa ghetto area

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Malalim po ba sir? Yung tipong nakalubog talaga? If not, pa detail nyo na lang po and don't park there again

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Di ba matanggal ng rubbing compound ? Pag bumaon sir kuko mo, di na kaya yan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    -yes manipis iyong scratch pero malalim, hindi na kaya ng rubbing compound, had it estimated and 5k ang aabutin, anyway ginamitan ko muna ng chipstick for temporary remedy, thanks for the advices.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Can you post pictures ?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Same thing happened to me the other night. Nagka-hypertensive emergency yung yaya ng anak ko and it was past midnight. Kaya pumunta ako sa Mercury Drug Congressional Ave cor EDSA. I parked near the entrance. Napansin ko maraming nagkalat na mga bata: parking boys at sampaguita vendors.

When I returned to my car, 3 bata yung nakaupo sa hood ko, nakapatong ang mga paa sa bumper. Nagsialisan naman when I opened the door. And just as I expected, nagkaroon ng mga scratches yung hood at bumper.

It's a NO WIN situation. Patulan mo e masama ka kasi mga bata yun. Wag mong pansinin e buryong ang buong araw mo. Wala ding kahihinatnan kung pagalitan mo yung gwardya.

Onli in da Pilipins . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ingat kayo sa mercury drug edsa cor. libertad mandaluyong parking