New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    went with my mother and other relatives to a birthday party at Jollibee in Pres. Avenue this afternoon. on the way home, a man who appeared to be crazy threw a rock at my ride. i did not see him immediately and it was too late to do anything else.

we stopped after a few blocks to check damage. the rock was slightly bigger than the size of a baseball and luckily it hit the left lower part of the rear door. after seeing the damage we went to the police station to report the incident. they went to the area but did not find him there.

i'm just thankful no one was hurt, i even had my nephew/godchild inside and my mother. had it been a different thing, di ko alam nagawa ko dun sa mama ...

i'm just charging it to experience and still thank God we're alright. however, i can't stop thinking it might have been a staged thing. i read an email before about goons hitting cars with objects along Pres. Avenue, as carnap pre-work. the guy who hit us with the rock looked angry at something or was saying profane words to someone. then there were several bystanders who did nothing - it was just 5:45pm and it was not dark yet.

ingat na lang po kayo, mga tsikoteers.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Good to know you are ok. Re damage to your car, a good PDR should do the job if its on the bottom portion of your door. Ride safe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    That's good that nothing happend to your family.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thanks, fireblade ... what is PDR (sorry for being iggy)

eto inaaliw ko na lang sarili ko, si Sandara Park kumakanta wala mic, tapos eto naman si Regine nambola pa

buti na lang may insurance.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    grabe naman ng trip ng nambato sayo pards.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    PDR- Paintless Dent Removal

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thanks josh - yeah, it's good we were not hurt

stinkaboy, mards here :-) yes, may sayad yata

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    nemo's sowee

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    malas naman... kainis un mamang un... kaya ingat palagi sa daan esp. dun sa mga areas na madaming squatters... minsan d maiwasan mpapadaan tayo sa mga ganon..

saan ba ok na meron PDR??

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just in case, try to dial 117 on your cellphone kagad and tell the dispatch the incident and your location. They may send a patrol car to you. Di ko lang alam kung gaano kabilis ang response di ko pa kse na-try in an actual incident; pero that is supposedly how Dial 117 works, ayun sa pulis.

Kunan mo na rin ng cellphone picture lalo na kapag lumalapit sayo.... can be used as reference ng mga pulis kung sakaling suyurin nila yung area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ingat kayo sa BF Paranaque