New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes anyway:

Earlier this morning when I was washing my car, I discovered a huge dent tucked behind the spare tire (Isuzu Trooper 2002). I am sure that somebody hit me when I was parked at SM Megamall yesterday.

That being the case, It is a big inconvenience for car owners but that's just the way it is. What's unacceptable is that the perpetrator didn't even have the courtesy to leave a note about damaging another vehicle. I am just ranting. but at the same time I want to spread a certain awareness to us car owners to be considerate to others.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Last night during the traffic jam along araneta a hyundai accent made contact with the right rear quarter panel of my gf's car. When my gf was about to check the damage, the guy saw an opening in the traffic and fled like a maniac heading e rodriguez.

Also saw a gash on my front steel bumper a few months ago after leaving my car parked. Yes, it can easily be erased with rattle can paint but the tendency for people to flee instead of own up to their mistake really shows how decayed our society is nowadays.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Almost a month ago, a Camry trying to squeeze-in hit the side mirror of wifey's car while she was parallel parked at an alabang school's perimeter. The driver did not even had the courtesy to stop and check if there was a damage. Camry just fled while the person on his passenger seat un-retract his side mirror. No damage done but a simple gesture of courtesy would have suffice.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I just want to share my experience here. My car hit another car last week in a parking lot. Actually it’s more of a dirt transfer so there was really no damage. I didn’t even notice or hear anything. Until the owner smacked my car really hard and kept shouting you hit my car “Tanga ka kasi”. I went down immediately, checked what happened, accepted my mistake and apologize. I even ask what we should do so we can fix it. I even offer if they want my insurance to settle.

The problem is the guy kept cursing at me and shouting at me. He also kept banging my car with his hands.

My point here is maybe some drivers who opted fleeing from this kind of incident wanted to avoid this type of people. Yung iba kasi namemera lang talaga.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What I do in a vehicular accident is to start recording once the contact happened. Lalo na kung ako yung binangga, basta pag baba ko start na agad ng recording at hindi ako nakikipag-usap sa other party. I record the place, locatio, lanes, markings and plate number ng other party. Then tsaka ko sasabihin "so anong gagawin natin dito?"

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    To other people kasi, a car is just a "tool" to get you from point A to point B. And that's just about it.
    Getting dinged, scratch, etc. are normal events in the lifespan of the car.
    Mapanansin mo yung mga taong ganito -- ambabago at ang gaganda ng sasakyan nila pero madumi at marami nang dings. To them a car is just a "consumable".

To them, yung mga taong mahilig mag alaga ng kotse (me included) are nut cases.
    The bad thing is that they expect other people to follow their beliefs.

I used to have an officemate na ganito. She often picks on me when I go crazy after seeing a new door ding in my car. Tapos wala siyang hesitation kung masama siya pumarada dahil to her, kotse lang on. Mading na kung ma ding. Kung maka ding siya ng ibang kotse, ganon din isip niya,.... kotse lang yon. The owner should know that. And if the owner goes crazy, bahala siya. Kotse lang yon.

Bad trip maka encounter ng ganong tao sa kalye o sa parking lot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    To other people kasi, a car is just a "tool" to get you from point A to point B. And that's just about it.
    Getting dinged, scratch, etc. are normal events in the lifespan of the car.
    Mapanansin mo yung mga taong ganito -- ambabago at ang gaganda ng sasakyan nila pero madumi at marami nang dings. To them a car is just a "consumable".

To them, yung mga taong mahilig mag alaga ng kotse (me included) are nut cases.
    The bad thing is that they expect other people to follow their beliefs.

I used to have an officemate na ganito. She often picks on me when I go crazy after seeing a new door ding in my car. Tapos wala siyang hesitation kung masama siya pumarada dahil to her, kotse lang on. Mading na kung ma ding. Kung maka ding siya ng ibang kotse, ganon din isip niya,.... kotse lang yon. The owner should know that. And if the owner goes crazy, bahala siya. Kotse lang yon.

Bad trip maka encounter ng ganong tao sa kalye o sa parking lot.
    If the owner whacked her in the head, bahala siya...kotse lang yun...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    If the owner whacked her in the head, bahala siya...kotse lang yun...
    Hahaha I actually said something similar to her dati. Di siya nag reply sa akin.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I wouldnt mind more door dings as long as im banging it with the offenders head.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    With a belief like that... she's declaring open season on all her things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast