New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't believe there is a 'retirement' age for driving. Dapat regular ang evaluations. Some 26 year olds I know are already unfit to drive.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Merry Christmas too.

It's not your fault. You're just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    wow!!! instant gastos! anyway thank God your safe! and I'm sure He will replace those unwanted expenses more than you can imagine. merry christmas sa inyo!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i admire your forbearance inspite of the damage to your tires.. only a few will react the way you do.. person who is easy to anger will be impressed by your deligence... continue being patient and surely this will never come to pass again... you'll serve as a good example to all motorist like US...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    have your suspension and under chassis checked too. sa gulong ka tinamaan dba?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Here at home we have an unwritten rule to be extra careful during the Xmas season and the Holy Week.

Why? Because a lot of vehicles are being driven by the owners of the vehicles themselves and not by Nonoy who's on his Christmas vacation...

In BF Pque where I live, driving around these past few days is like driving in an obstacle course with all the moving chicanes...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Siguro if nakipagtalo ka pa sa kanya, mas nasiraan ka lang ng ulo. Baka hindi kaya magkaintindihan

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by heeehar View Post
    wow!!! instant gastos! anyway thank God your safe! and I'm sure He will replace those unwanted expenses more than you can imagine. merry christmas sa inyo!
    i agree with this statement...god always rewards those good souls and karma will work on the poor souls.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Accidents really can happen anytime.... Wala siyang pinipili.... ako nga, more than a couple of weeks ago, I was driving on my way to work. It was a clear Monday afternoon (around 2pm). I was driving along on the highway minding my own business when all of the sudden, my car's hood suddenly flipped open while I was doing about 80kph!!! I've never been so scared in my life. My whole view ahead of me was completely blocked by the hood. I had to brake blindly and luckily enough, there were no cars behind or infront of me. Had there been one, I would have been hit from behind or would have hit the car in front. Eto pa, buti na lang, the highway was not a curve (bend). Kundi sampa siguro ako sa safety barrier noong nag emergency brake/stop ako. Ang masama pa, when my accident happened, I was driving on the fast lane of a three-lane highway. When I managed to stop, I ran straight to the central island and phoned the police. I could see the cars swerving just to avoid my then stationary car. My car on the outside lane is just an accident waiting for another accident to happen because of other swerving vehicles. So, panawagan lang -- paki-check na lang nyo ang mga hoods ng mga sasakyan nyo..

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    My 2 cents may come as a surprise to you.

I believe that the incident was a way to avert a possible - and bigger - accident.

You mentioned that you and the family will be going to Baguio shortly after this. For me, maybe the damaged tires in the incident were no good, will become a catalyst for a bigger accident on your way up to Baguio.

The incident was a way of forcing you to change the tires for the priceless safety of your family

Call me weird, but I do try to look at the lighterside of accidents. Sometimes it's worth the thought especially if you're trying to overcome anger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
incident kaninang umaga with a old man...