New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir eugenecruz, the problem here is whats causing the traffic. if INC is responsible enough, anticipate nla ung outcome. kung may event sila, dapat designate nila sarili nilang parking. ang babaw ng solution di ba.. wla nang satsat pa.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    To all non member of INC, you can complaint directly to Central Office regarding the parking. so they can organize the parking area in local ng Munoz, I'm sure they will do something about it, hindi dito sa forum na to ang tamang place. They will listen to your complaint and do a necessary action para di maka istorbo sa traffic, siguro wala naman sira ulo na gusto magkaron ng traffic kahit san lugar, it is not the INC fault as whole, by individual siguro may lapses, kailangan pakinga ang both side, mali ung bigay ka ng opinion hindi ka sigurado kung sino ang mali agad, at wala tayong right para maghugas ng kapwa natin, kung ano man ang religion ng tao.. Respect mo ung belief ng iba.. kung may pagkukulang sa parking go directly.. para maayos, e kasi distructive ang dating hindi constructive.. punta kayo sa MMDA, at para ma inform din ang ganon situation.. para magawan ng paraan..

Lahat ng bagay madadaan sa magandang usapan...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    To all non member of INC, you can complaint directly to Central Office regarding the parking. so they can organize the parking area in local ng Munoz, I'm sure they will do something about it, hindi dito sa forum na to ang tamang place. They will listen to your complaint and do a necessary action para di maka istorbo sa traffic, siguro wala naman sira ulo na gusto magkaron ng traffic kahit san lugar, it is not the INC fault as whole, by individual siguro may lapses, kailangan pakinga ang both side, mali ung bigay ka ng opinion hindi ka sigurado kung sino ang mali agad, at wala tayong right para maghugas ng kapwa natin, kung ano man ang religion ng tao.. Respect mo ung belief ng iba.. kung may pagkukulang sa parking go directly.. para maayos, e kasi destructive ang dating hindi constructive.. punta kayo sa MMDA, at para ma inform din ang ganon situation.. para magawan ng paraan..

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    I'm sorry Brother eugenecruz, but I have to turn down your offer for a debate for which I can foresee my loss since I'm not a MA Master in Debate student. :D

But that particular traffic jam in EDSA is usually caused by the "triple" parking of the INC parishioners twice a week. No need to ask a bystander since it is very much obvious.

No need, also, for the MMDA/Brgy. Tanods/INC traffic aides since they "guide" the traffic and allot a parking space for the members there and absorb the grunt of the non-INC motorists.

However, as a true religious group, they should have implemented some policy regarding the members' parking during a "Samba" since it causes a choke point in EDSA SM-Munoz northbound route.

And I hope the INC are not too blind to see it, too numb to feel or too selfish to deal with it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kung maruning silang rumespeto sa kapwa tao, irerespeto din sila.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JONRAN View Post
    To all non member of INC, you can complaint directly to Central Office regarding the parking. so they can organize the parking area in local ng Munoz, I'm sure they will do something about it, hindi dito sa forum na to ang tamang place. They will listen to your complaint and do a necessary action para di maka istorbo sa traffic, siguro wala naman sira ulo na gusto magkaron ng traffic kahit san lugar, it is not the INC fault as whole, by individual siguro may lapses, kailangan pakinga ang both side, mali ung bigay ka ng opinion hindi ka sigurado kung sino ang mali agad, at wala tayong right para maghugas ng kapwa natin, kung ano man ang religion ng tao.. Respect mo ung belief ng iba.. kung may pagkukulang sa parking go directly.. para maayos, e kasi destructive ang dating hindi constructive.. punta kayo sa MMDA, at para ma inform din ang ganon situation.. para magawan ng paraan..

1. Sir, as you can see this is GOON SQUAD HQ. we can complain here as much as we can, because like you, we can exercise our rights, which in this case is freedom of speech. If there has been any post that offended you and your religion, you should notify the moderators immediately and they can take the post offline. The moderators here are very fair.

2. As for your statement that "It's not INC's fault as a whole", yes, we can say that. However, those who organized the bible exposition should have been mindful of the others who use EDSA. Proper planning of any event should be done, and as I have stressed out in my other post, everyone should take their events (whether it be for worship, product launch, rally) away from the major thoroughfares as much as possible.

I do events too, and I've had my share of insults (or my colleagues/staff) coming from motorists because we did not anticipate the traffic situation.

3. If you read threads in Goon Squad, you'd see that we hear out both sides as much as possible. That's why we want you guys to respond, like what happened there, who really organized the event, etc.etc.. We're all mature people here. No mud-slinging will happen as long as everyone respects each other.

4. As for your comment that we should go straight to the MMDA and the Central Office:

Yes.
    We can do that.

But do we really have to do that, if in the first place the organizers anticipated what can happen? What we want here is for people to be mindful of others and to be proactive.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006

Ganun na lang para matapos ito. just file a complaint to Central Office. para masolusyunan. di ba madali kung daanin sa simpleng usapan at wag na po tayo mag-aglahi or mang-husga na kung anu-ano.

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenecruz View Post

Ganun na lang para matapos ito. just file a complaint to Central Office. para masolusyunan. di ba madali kung daanin sa simpleng usapan at wag na po tayo mag-aglahi or mang-husga na kung anu-ano.

Thanks
    kapatid, please do us a favor. kindly file a complaint to your Central Office. Print this thread to support the complaint. Sigurado nman sigurong pakikingan nila ang isang kapatid sa pananampalataya. thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau View Post
    kapatid, please do us a favor. kindly file a complaint to your Central Office. Print this thread to support the complaint. Sigurado nman sigurong pakikingan nila ang isang kapatid sa pananampalataya. thanks in advance.
    actually, this is what I am trying to achieve by posting here since I am very sure that there are INC tsikoteers out here.

pasensya na if this got out of hand though. sobrang pagod lang talaga and abala ang nagawa sa amin. even in our church before nagka problem ng ganito. na resolve nung nagsimula akong mag park sa malayo. yung iba nag gayahan na din & ok na ang traffic flow.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ako din nabiktima nitong traffic na ito! Grrr! Nadagdagan ng halos 1 oras biyahe ko! Wala naman akong beef sa INC -- buhay nila at pera yun. Pero kung makaka-istorbo ng ganito maiinis ka talaga.

Kaya sana magkusa na silang ayusin ang sarili nilang paradahan.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
INC Munoz causes massive traffic jam (again)