New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep..they are paid...pero pag tinopak talaga ako mas malaki ang perang babayaran para sa pag hohospital nila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, you can challenge their authority to direct traffic. While it may appear that White Plains is a semi-private road, I doubt if the security agency in question is duly authorized by the MMDA or local government to implement and enforce traffic rules.

In other words, what they're doing may be considered as USURPATION OF AUTHORITY.

I've done it before here in Makati and back off lang silang mga sekyu once I show them I know their limitations.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think that it is the Security Guards that we should be directing our hate / vengeance / lawsuit / curse. They are just being directed to do that. And no it is still not the Security Agency but the HomeOwner's Association itself.

If they don't do it, they get fired. If they do it, they get the irate of other commuters. Let's also try to understand the shoes that they are in. Try to drive a little slower if you know that these does regularly occur on the road that you are plying.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pang asar tlaga yang mga ganyan it happened to me sa tapat ng valle Verde gate entering C5... muntik na ko sumalpok sa kotse...naka tawa pa yung guard.. sarap barilin sa mukha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Orders nga iyon sa kanila. I just wish they'd carry on with their duties in the proper manner.

I don't think they'd be very much happy if I accidentaly cut the wrong leg off while they're in the OR diba.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaayyy..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag hindi ko pa nakikita yung car na lalabas sa gate, iiwasan ko na lang yung guard..tapos bingbingbingbingbing. pag alanganin na talaga, hinto na lang. mazda2x's right.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    By the way, bakit nilagyan na naman ng mga taga-White Plains ng speed bumps yung sa may gate ng subdivision nila? Ang masama pa ay kalahati ng daan ang nilagay na humps kaya yung mga ibang mga kotse sumasalubong sa kabilang lane para makaiwas sa humps.

Di ba ilang beses ng tinggal ng MMDA ang mga speed bumps na yun? Bakit nailalagay nila uli ang mga yun?

Ewan ko ba kung bakit ganyan ang mga ugali ng mga homeowners ng ibang mga subdivision. Hindi marunong ng traffic rules tungkol sa right of way.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko din nga sa mga tiga-WP. Matuwa din kaya sila kung maglagay kami ng speed bumps sa Tandang Sora sa tapat ng gate ng village namin?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga...may humps nanaman....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
imbecil guards of private subdivisions