New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Was on my way home from Anilao Batangas last night, and got rear-ended by another car. The driver promptly sped off after hitting my vehicle. I couldnt chase after it cause my mudguard was hitting my rear tire.

We were in Bauan town, Batangas when this happened. I jotted down the make, model, color, and plate number of the car that did it.

Question is what can I do to claim damages? Help! sa mga lawyer ng tsikot :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you still in batangas? file a police report asap. hopefully they issue an arrest warrant and also report it to the LTO

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    are you still in batangas? file a police report asap. hopefully they issue an arrest warrant and also report it to the LTO
    We went home to Manila right after the incident cause we were really on the way home....

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede rin siguro ng affidavit lang. My car was also rear ended. I filed a police report but they say ha hindi na kailangan. BTW. It the casa who handled all.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    maganda na rin ipa blotter mo. para may record. tapos dalhin mo sa TMG sa crame. para masama sa hotcar.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Some additional details on the other car, parang bata ang nagmamaneho. Sky Blue and color ng kotse, special color siguro, nagpa-repaint. Maingay ang exhaust, parang pang karera. Kasi nung nakita nyang nabangga nya ako, gigil na gigil at nagmamadaling maka-alis.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    loko yan kumag na yan..dapat yan ma i report bro..para hindi tularan nang iba

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir, broadcast mo na plate # and other details. sure ka naman yata with the info eh.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung nabundol ka sa likod at malaki ang tama, generally, dapat mas malaki ang damage niya sa unahan, kung sa mga bagong modelo ng kotse.... Old model ba ang sasakyan niya at minimal lang ang tama niya sa unahan?...

Treacherous iyan, bro....

2501:showoff:

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Post mo na dito plate number baka makita ng mga ibang tsikoteer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Im a new hit and run victim: UCT-399