New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I drove my mom to the supermarket last Monday because her driver was on vacation. While I was parking, the owners of the car beside the slot I was about to enter arrived. While loading their groceries, one of the passengers (maid yata nila) decided to stay IN THE MIDDLE of my slot (I was entering rear first). I honked my horn once (one short beep) but the passenger didn't move. I honked it again, but the passenger still didn't move! Annoyed, I decided to honk really loud and long. Finally, she realized that she was blocking the way and entered their car. When walking towards the entrance of the store, they followed us with their car honking their horns! At first I ignored it but when they wouldn't stop, I stopped in front of their car and stared at the driver. My mom, knowing how hot headed I am, told me to just ignore them.

Buti na lang talaga kasama ko mom ko nun. Otherwise, baka magka-confrontation pa kami nung passengers nung isang kotse at mabugbog pa ako kasi madami sila .

Nakakaiinis talaga kasi sila na nga yung nag-cause ng inconvenience tapos sila pa yung galit.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Walang pinag-aralan talaga ibang mga tao... wag na patulan mga ganyan...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas mainam siguro kung binaba mo nalang.

Baka hindi talaga napansin, lumilipad ang utak. Napikon lang yun kasi tinagalan mo yung busina, naingayan.
    Last edited by swimstroke; April 11th, 2007 at 02:34 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Baka Gf or asawa nung driver yung engot na babae, mukhang katulong lang....

Tama yung ginawa mo. Di mo na lang pinansin sila. Baka kasi ano mangyari sa iyo, marami sila.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ganyan talaga mga "squatter". Sila may kasalanan tapos sila pa galit. Don't worry pag naging President ako ipapasunog ko lahat ng squatters area dito hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by muddatrucker View Post
    I drove my mom to the supermarket last Monday because her driver was on vacation. While I was parking, the owners of the car beside the slot I was about to enter arrived. While loading their groceries, one of the passengers (maid yata nila) decided to stay IN THE MIDDLE of my slot (I was entering rear first). I honked my horn once (one short beep) but the passenger didn't move. I honked it again, but the passenger still didn't move! Annoyed, I decided to honk really loud and long. Finally, she realized that she was blocking the way and entered their car. When walking towards the entrance of the store, they followed us with their car honking their horns! At first I ignored it but when they wouldn't stop, I stopped in front of their car and stared at the driver. My mom, knowing how hot headed I am, told me to just ignore them.

Buti na lang talaga kasama ko mom ko nun. Otherwise, baka magka-confrontation pa kami nung passengers nung isang kotse at mabugbog pa ako kasi madami sila .

Nakakaiinis talaga kasi sila na nga yung nag-cause ng inconvenience tapos sila pa yung galit.

I would have just continued backing up until I would "almost" bump into the maid with an inch or two to spare. Usually the person would get the message by the time I am about a foot away.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    don't mess with those fools...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wag na lang pong patulan, kahit minsan nakakapikon.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would have just continued backing up until I would "almost" bump into the maid with an inch or two to spare. Usually the person would get the message by the time I am about a foot away.
    i would do the same thing! kung magalit sha kase d ko sha nakita magagalit din ako kase d nya akonakita kase nakatayo sha sa space meant for CARS to park

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bugahan mo ng usok kung ayaw lumayas ganyan ginagawa ko kahit yung mga buntot ng buntot na traysikel. Anong silbi ng the Isuzu power kung hindi mo gamitin
    Last edited by Syuryuken; April 11th, 2007 at 10:11 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
idiots at the supermarket